RIGHTMARCH: Tell Congress to IMPEACH Obama if he REFUSES to Obey the U.S. Constitution!

YES, I want to help STOP Barack Hussein Obama from VIOLATING the U.S. Constitution's clear wording in Article I, Section 8, that ONLY CONGRESS can initiate offensive military action -- NOT the President!

We need to mobilize folks to take action right away to STOP the Obama regime from violating the Constitution by using offensive military force without authorization of an act of Congress... So we've set up an easy way for you to make your voice heard LOUD AND CLEAR -- you can send FREE messages directly to ALL of your U.S. Members of Congress AT ONCE, urging that they pass H. Con. Res. 3 that would declare Obama's rejection of the Constitution to be an IMPEACHABLE offense.

Barbara C. from Kingman, AZ writes:
The Tea Party helped get you elected and you spit in our faces the first time a hard decision came up. You've been listening to McCain and Graham, both RINOs. I hope you're gone in the next election.
Someone from Fall Branch, TN writes:
I wholeheartedly supported you in the past, but I am highly disappointed in your vote to allow Reid to strip what the House did from the bill.
Cheryl H. from Burleson, TX writes:
I am so disappointed in you...for voting to give Harry Reid the power to fund obamacare...you should have stood with Ted Cruz and NOT support obamacare...we the people of America and Texas don't want the government in our business and certainly don't want our health care controlled by the government. You talk one thing and do another..."proof" by your vote yesterday. Rest assured we will do everything in our power to get you out of there come election time...we need more people like Ted Cruz in office who will stand up for what the American people want ....and represent the people that put them there.
Someone from Fall Branch, TN writes:
Cheryl H. from Burleson, TX writes:
John C. from Green Valley, AZ writes:
A no vote is the same as a vote for the other side, I will work to recall you and that other traitor to WE THE PEOPLE, who voted for you. You do not repersent a party but the people who voted for you.
John C. from Green Valley, AZ writes:
You are a traitor to WE THE PEOPLE who voted for you, I will now work very hard to recall you as you are a disgrace to the hard working people of Arizona.
Richard P. from Fort Worth, TX writes:
You are a traitor. Your vote cost you mine. I will actively campaign against you as well as the other 24 Republican traitors. And never another dime!
Arthur L. from Old Monroe, MO writes:
You RINO son-of-a-*****! You voted for Obamacare. You will be removed from office. You are an embarrassment to real Missourians. Stay in D.C. with your true compatriot, Obama's white ho, Claire.
Sep 28th, 2013
Larry S. from O Fallon, MO signed.
Sep 28th, 2013
Someone from Rockville Centre, NY signed.
Sep 28th, 2013
Someone from West Orange, NJ signed.
George J. from Greenville, SC writes:
RINO YOU WILL NOT GET MY VOTE
Scott C. from Apex, NC writes:
Hope you're happy to have your name right there along side the traitor McCain in the vote for obamacare. What a disgraceful thing you've done.
Scott C. from Apex, NC writes:
Art W. from Cypress, TX writes:
Traitor to our cause! Viva Senator Cruz!
Joseph S. from Exeland, WI writes:
Impeach obama and return our country to the PEOPLE. Do not support obamacare in any way.
Sep 27th, 2013
James J. from Shrewsbury, PA signed.
James J. from Shrewsbury, PA writes:
TRAITOR!!!
Gary W. from Pine, AZ writes:
Why did you not vote "Nay" on this matter?????????????????
Gary W. from Pine, AZ writes:
You have now removed all doubt for me that you too are in obama's back pocket. What a disgrace you are to the conservative party. And to think I've suported you makes me ill!
Someone from Daytona Beach, FL writes:
What an idiot you are! Stop wearing the name of Republican if you continue to act like a Democrat. I cannot believe you have become this stupid.
Sep 27th, 2013
William M. from Piedmont, OK signed.
Lois L. from Bartlesville, OK writes:
Senator Coburn: I have always respected you and have been proud to have you represent Oklahoma. Now I regret having voted for you - Obamacare will be the death of us.
Someone from Arcadia, CA writes:
First of all, I want to say how disappointed I am in the Republican party. I have been a Republican my entire life, and am now ashamed to admit I'm a Republican. The Republican party has always stood for the people, supported the Constitution, and cared about the economy and doing the right thing for the people.......ALL the people, not just SOME of the people. I'm sick of the Republicans bowing to Democratic pressure, and NOT caring about the opinions of the citizens they are supposed to represent! This party seems to have forgotten its roots. Forgotten that it is supposed to press forward the will of the people, not the special interest groups or lobbyists. Forgotten the Constitution, and the sacrifice that our forefathers made when they fought for this Constitution. I understand there are times compromise is needed so that progress can be made. But not at the cost of losing our liberties and freedom! You need to stand your ground and defend the philosophy of the founders of this country! And if you don't understand this, you should resign your position. You have lost touch with what this country was founded on. Maybe you should re-read some of the founding documents again.....and again......and continue to read all of them until you remember what this country stands for. And that it should never give in to tyranny and egotistical leadership. Shame on all of you Republicans that caved in, and refused to defund ObamaCare. Your name will go down in history as one of the many Republicans that helped destroy this wonderful nation!
Sep 27th, 2013
Someone from Kansas City, MO signed.
jeffrey l. from La Salle, IL writes:
U jerk u need to go and u will*****hole
Sep 27th, 2013
Judy T. from Killeen, TX signed.
Gene M. from Houston, TX writes:
I am extremely disappointed that you did not support Ted Cruz. voted in favor of “closing the debate” on the Budget Resolution. You will not getting my support in the next election. I have decided that the Tea Party is all we have left to attempt to bring sanity back to this country.
Mike B. from Saint George, UT writes:
Senator Hatch, you just used your last term as Senator to disgrace yourself. I was a fool to have ever voted for you.
Sep 27th, 2013
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL signed.
Sep 27th, 2013
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL signed.
Sep 27th, 2013
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL signed.
Sep 27th, 2013
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL signed.
Sep 27th, 2013
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL signed.
Sep 27th, 2013
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL signed.
Sep 27th, 2013
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL signed.
Sep 27th, 2013
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL signed.
Sep 27th, 2013
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL signed.
Sep 27th, 2013
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL signed.