RIGHTMARCH: Tell Congress to IMPEACH Obama if he REFUSES to Obey the U.S. Constitution!

YES, I want to help STOP Barack Hussein Obama from VIOLATING the U.S. Constitution's clear wording in Article I, Section 8, that ONLY CONGRESS can initiate offensive military action -- NOT the President!

We need to mobilize folks to take action right away to STOP the Obama regime from violating the Constitution by using offensive military force without authorization of an act of Congress... So we've set up an easy way for you to make your voice heard LOUD AND CLEAR -- you can send FREE messages directly to ALL of your U.S. Members of Congress AT ONCE, urging that they pass H. Con. Res. 3 that would declare Obama's rejection of the Constitution to be an IMPEACHABLE offense.

Oct 1st, 2013
Brenda S. from Linden, MI signed.
Oct 1st, 2013
glen b. from Live Oak, FL writes:
Be a Man. Speak up and move to defund The Un-Affordable care act. NOW! America can-not afford it.
Oct 1st, 2013
glen b. from Raiford, FL writes:
Oct 1st, 2013
glen b. from Live Oak, FL writes:
Don B. from Atlanta, GA writes:
PLEASE SENATOR...DO WHAT'S RIGHT FOR GEORGIANS. Stand Tall, and Call Obama's Bluff. It will be his fault and we'll make certain that American's KNOW IT in-spite of the Drive-By Media.
Don B. from Atlanta, GA writes:
I supported your election and cheer you departure. Please do the right thing now, Stand Tall and Defund Obamacare. Show us that You Really Don't Care Anyway and DO WHAT'S RIGHT FOR AMERICANS.
Sep 30th, 2013
Joe G. from Houston, TX signed.
Sep 30th, 2013
Alfred W. from Davis, CA signed.
Benny G. from Denver, CO writes:
The law established by the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" is unworkable, unconstitutional, and must be fully defunded. The fact that Obama is "re-writing" his own Healthcare Law via exceptions, waivers, and selective non-enforcement, shows just how bad Obamacare really is and proves that it never should have been made into law. A recent Chamber of Commerce report shows that small-business owners' number-one economic concern is Obamacare - its cost financially and its cost on hiring. The study reveals that a total of 74% of small businesses will fire workers and/or cut hours under Obamacare. A separate study by the National Bureau of Economic Research shows that Obamacare threatens to put one million low-income Americans out of work and on welfare. What's more, because of Obamacare, 17 states have cut child-only plans leaving children with less coverage. Obamacare is not only an unworkable and expensive undertaking that we simply cannot afford - one that will cost taxpayers an additional $1 trillion in taxes - it is, first and foremost, a disgusting power-grab that gives Washington power that doesn't rightly belong to it. State governments alone are responsible under the Constitution for the health and welfare of those living within their borders - the federal government has been given no authority whatsoever over these matters. This said, while Obamacare may be a "law" on the books, in reality it is completely unlawful. It is what the Declaration of Independence calls "pretended legislation." As a concerned American facing the coercion of the federal government, I ask that you work to fully defund the federal healthcare law in the next spending government bill -- Rep. Stockman's H. Res. 333 and Rep. Graves' H.J. Res. 62 would accomplish such a goal. Moreover, I ask that you work with your colleagues and cosponsor the Defund Obamacare Act of 2013. I am watching your actions. Defend the Constitution always, Get out of health care (repeal, defund ,delay,give all Americans the waver from Obomacare that Congress got, whatever it takes to stop Obomacare ), get out of stopping energy development in America, get out of stopping energy from coal, stop efforts to regulate based on CO2, get out of education, get out of trying to take our guns away, get out of the business of regulating religion- it is freedom of religion not freedom from religion, get out of the murdering babies business, let our children live,be the limited federal government that the founding fathers envisioned. Sincerely, Mr. and Mrs. Benny & Carolyn Gothard 2160 S Moore St Lakewood, CO 80227-2035
Someone from Scottsdale, AZ writes:
Please do what's right for the American People and defund Obamacare by voting with your courageous colleague Ted Cruz.
Sep 30th, 2013
Denise H. from Lexington, NC signed.
Tommy L. from Rutledge, TN writes:
defund Obama care
Sep 30th, 2013
Tommy L. from Rutledge, TN signed.
Ana C. from Spring, TX writes:
Hope you do the right thing this time around and vote with the rest of courageous republicans that voted to defund Obamacare
Sep 30th, 2013
Robert B. from Oklahoma City, OK signed.
James A. from Valdosta, GA writes:
Please, please, please do the right thing this time and vote to DEFUND Obamacare. You failed us in S. GA. last week--please do the right thing this time!
stirling s. from Copiague, NY writes:
as a republican over 50 years my wife and I have our insurance thru ny state employees , I also have the veterans hospital which I use I am an army veteran viet nam era . what is going to happen to our coverage which we pay for now if this health care act is allowed to start?
Sep 30th, 2013
annette p. from Hot Springs Village, AR signed.
Someone from Ada, OK writes:
Coburn, I was always proud of my Oklahoma senators, but you've dissapointed me, big time! What were you thinking???? You tell us one thing and do another.. sick of it!
Clarence M. from Kingsport, TN writes:
I am a life long republican and have always voted for you and other republicans. I think it is time to vote against you and all other (so called republicans) members of congress that vote with anything that agrees with Obama. Because of the votes that you have cast, I HOPE you are never elected to any office. I thought you were sent to Washington to vote the will of the people, NOT what you think. Just in case you are wondering, I am not only speaking for myself.
Kerry A. from Carthage, NC writes:
Also take note. DEFUND OBAMACARE. No to supporting the rebels in Syria, No on any type of amnesty for illegals.
Tom C. from Libertyville, IL writes:
This is a vote for government run national health coverage. I am not confident our government can successfully run this. Most, if not all of my republican friends and family are very disappointed in your vote.
Someone from Hahira, GA writes:
It is time to clean house in Washington. Especially the senate.
Someone from Brussels, WI writes:
You have become a traitor to the very people you purport to be representing. Spineless may fit your description as well. What is wrong with you representatives who will not vote with the WILL of the People you represent? Obamacare is the worst piece of legislation to ever be presented and I can't believe you are in favor!!! If it's not good enough for the congress and gov't, then it isn't good for the people either. IT's NEVER TOO LATE TO DO THE RIGHT THING!! IMPEACH Obama if he REFUSES to Obey the U.S. Constitution!
Albert D. from Purcell, OK writes:
Very dissappointed in your spineless vote on Obamacare. I am sick of our so-called conservative politicians running scared. This country NEEDS people that will stand on conservative values and not budge. Just like the liberals do!!!!
Don T. from Buck Creek, IN writes:
Very disappointed in your vote...time for a change
Someone from Berea, KY writes:
Sen. McConnell, I regret to say this because I always liked you and have always voted for you in the past. But I will never vote for you again.
Someone from Grayslake, IL writes:
I will do whatever I can to make sure you are never reelected because of your vote FOR funding Obamacare. You're not a Republican, you're just a mole for the Democratic party. The people DO have a voice and it will be heard.
Sep 30th, 2013
Barbara M. from Little Rock, AR signed.
Sep 29th, 2013
Ben A. from Terre Haute, IN signed.
Sep 29th, 2013
Someone from Cape Girardeau, MO signed.
Sep 29th, 2013
Sheldon A. from Houston, TX writes:
Your vote for Obamacare shows contempt for Texas voters. You are in company of Senators Graham and McCain. I look forward to support your opponent in the next primary. Sincerely Sheldon Adkins
Sep 29th, 2013
Kevin C. from Conyers, GA signed.
Sep 29th, 2013
dan a. from Lorain, OH writes:
TRAITOR! you are helping to destroy this country,,next election you are FINISHED along with all progressive rino,s
Sep 29th, 2013
dan a. from Lorain, OH writes:
you voted to destroy this country,your gone next election with the rest of the progressive rino,s
Sep 29th, 2013
dan a. from Lorain, OH signed.
Sep 29th, 2013
michaele d. from Hereford, TX signed.
Sep 29th, 2013
Joe B. from Deer Park, TX signed.
Sep 29th, 2013
Bill F. from Rogers, AR writes:
You supported cloture? Pack your bags RINO.
Sep 29th, 2013
Someone from May, TX writes:
My husband is a Veteran of three World Wars and is willing to go back into the military to stand against the powers who are trying to destroy us but he will not be able to because they say, "he is too old". Nonetheless, we are not "too old" to stand up for the values we were taught as children, free to live in the land God has given us to be good stewards for. Why have we allowed a FEW to "glorify" the bad instead of standing for what is good? Guess the "silent majority" has been silent too long!!! Think about it. Pray about it. Start your day "on your knees" and ask for Guidance.