American Sovereignty Restoration Act
The American Sovereignty Restoration Act would:
- REPEAL the United Nations Participation Act of 1945.
- REPEAL the United Nations Headquarter Agreement Act.
- TERMINATE financial contributions to the United Nations from the United States.
- WITHDRAW United Nations presence in United States government facilities and repeal diplomatic immunity.
- REPEAL United States membership and participation in the United Nations educational, scientific, and cultural organizations.
- REPEAL the United Nation Environment Program Participation Act of 1973.
- REPEAL United States participation in the World Health Organization.
- REPEAL involvement in United Nations conventions and agreements.
Tell Congress to SUPPORT this legislation! Sign the Petition.
Bill SponsorRep. Mike Rogers (R AL-3)
Bill Cosponsors (8)Rep. Walter B. Jones (R NC-3)
Rep. Andy Biggs (R AZ-5)
Rep. Jason T. Smith (MO-8)
Rep. Thomas Massie (R KY-4)
Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. (R TN-2)
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R FL-1)
Rep. Raul Labrador (R ID-1)
Rep. Alex Mooney (WV-2)