RIGHTMARCH: Tell Congress to IMPEACH Obama if he REFUSES to Obey the U.S. Constitution!

YES, I want to help STOP Barack Hussein Obama from VIOLATING the U.S. Constitution's clear wording in Article I, Section 8, that ONLY CONGRESS can initiate offensive military action -- NOT the President!

We need to mobilize folks to take action right away to STOP the Obama regime from violating the Constitution by using offensive military force without authorization of an act of Congress... So we've set up an easy way for you to make your voice heard LOUD AND CLEAR -- you can send FREE messages directly to ALL of your U.S. Members of Congress AT ONCE, urging that they pass H. Con. Res. 3 that would declare Obama's rejection of the Constitution to be an IMPEACHABLE offense.

Sep 29th, 2013
Robert C. from Charleston, TN signed.
Sep 29th, 2013
Paul B. from Tucson, AZ writes:
What the HELL are you supporting ObamaCare for? If I had wanted a Democrat in office I would have voted for one. Get back to Republican/Conservative principals or my vote will go somewhere else next time!!!
Sep 29th, 2013
Norman R. from Louisville, KY writes:
no on Obama care
Sep 29th, 2013
William K. from Libertyville, IL signed.
Jerry S. from Stigler, OK writes:
Senator Coburn; what a disappointing, disgusting traitor you are for voting for cloture. And I thought you actually represented the people who elected you. You'll get no more support, verbal or otherwise, from this conservative! Muskogee medicine is calling you.
Sep 28th, 2013
donald c. from Wheatland, WY signed.
Someone from Independence, MO writes:
"Senator Blunt, I am seriously concerned with your continued stance on Conservative Positions and your willingness to continue this abominable assault on Personal Liberty and onerous tax called Obama Care. Your siding with Senator Reid on funding Obama Care is unacceptable and I and all the people I talk to (very conservative) will do all that we can to see that you are NOT reelected. You sir are time and again you are a RINO which is worse than Democrats. At least the Democrats are standing up for what they believe in. Where are the Reagan Republicans, The Contract with America Republicans? Where are any Republican's who are willing to stand on the principals of being a conservative. You are on your way out in the next election.
Ruth M. from Athens, GA writes:
HIT THE ROAD ! We don't need democrats masquerading as republican!
John L. from Gulf Shores, AL writes:
I am originally from Louisville; have supported you in the past, but no more. You and McCain, Graham, etc. will never see another term in the Senate. How do you all sleep at night!
Cherrie K. from Mesa, AZ writes:
I'm disappointed to learn that you voted to fund Obamacare. Sure hope that it is your last term in the Senate and that whomever takes your place is willing to listen to his constituents.
Sep 28th, 2013
Malta O. from Mesa, AZ signed.
Sep 28th, 2013
Malta O. from Mesa, AZ signed.
kathy h. from North Augusta, SC writes:
Lindsey Graham, I am truly appalled to see you voted "yea" on funding Obama care. You may have helped to destroy health care for people that have provided their family with health ins., so people that could care less will have care, that they are not willing to work for. I am for helping those that cannot do for themselves, but I know too many people that are too lazy and would rather leach off the system. So, in the end my family's health care will probably greatly suffer and become unaffordable. I will remember this in the voting booth.
Butch F. from Dallas, TX writes:
@JohnCornyn RIGHTMARCH: You obviously are not up to Telling Congress to IMPEACH Obama if he REFUSES to Obey the U.S. Constitution! I would love to hear your explanation for why you folded on Obama Care this week. Please post the explanation on your web-sight. Respectfully, Butch Freeland LCDR, USN Ret
Meltob B. from Tyler, TX writes:
I really thought that you were a better man and Texan than what you have demonstrated with your vote to accept Obama care . Many of us are sorely displeased with your actions and what it will do to this nation . You have shamed yourself and your fellow Texans !
Lisa O. from Rockwall, TX writes:
Your job ends next election. Remember that!
Randy M. from Koshkonong, MO writes:
You just lost my families and my vote by siding with the democrats on the cloture vote on obamacare. Randy Moran
Someone from Dickinson, TX writes:
We will fight to make sure you will never hold office again in the next election. Not only have you shamed yourself but the State of Texas by your lies and betrayal. God bless Ted Cruz.
Dennis L. from Crossville, TN writes:
By voting to fund Affordable Care, you are not representing the will of your constituents. I will not vote for you again.
Gilbert M. from Round Rock, TX writes:
John, I think you need to move to CA. or Utah since you ar not voting like a TEXAN. Great job TED, keep up the good fight, didn't know you were going to have to fight another TEXAN. Am very sad about john's actions. Gilbert McCarley 78664 1-512-965-0707
Earl L. from Lone Pine, CA writes:
You are done. You will be a sad footnote.
Gilbert M. from Round Rock, TX writes:
John, very disappointed in you for not siding with Ted Cruz to end obamacare. You have done some good things for TEXAS this is not one of them!!!! Most likely will not VOTE for you again unless you fix this mistake you made. Gilbert McCarley 78664--1-512-965-0707
Melvin J H. from Effingham, IL writes:
You are a disgrace, I am ashamed to even think that you are a Republican... You ought to join the real world and know that the cost of Healthcare is already being effected, I am now paying an additional 14 dollars for each office visit... Join the serfs and change your medical insurance to ObamaCare...
Cathie S. from Los Alamitos, CA writes:
How disappointing that you expect the American people to have to accept and tolerate a new standard of health care that you and your staff will not be subject to when I am paying! You are the "haves" and the taxpayers are the "have nots" our partisan president refers to so often. If it is such a great plan, why not for all!
Someone from Mena, AR writes:
Next election we anticipate you will go by the wayside and join the ranks of Blanche Lincoln. Sorry you abandoned Arkansas and sorry I voted to send you to Washington.
Someone from Tuscumbia, MO writes:
I am very disappointed that you sided with the Dems and voted against defunding.Are you really a Republican? The next election can't come soon enough!
John K. from Ellsinore, MO writes:
Senator Blunt, I am seriously concerned with your continued stance on Conservative Positions and your willingness to continue this abominable assault on Personal Liberty and onerous tax called Obama Care. Your siding with Senator Reid on funding Obama Care is unacceptable and I will do all that I can to see that you are NOT reelected. RINO's are worse than Democrats because they say they are one thing and they are only a deception.
Douglas S. from Gainesville, TX writes:
You should not have voted on the Democrat side!
Someone from Golden Valley, AZ writes:
Thanks John, You are finally showing your TRUE COLORS. How does it feel to be in BED with the Obummer Administration? Good thing you are RETIRING soon. Maybe then you Can Not hurt this COUNTRY any further! You are a dis-appointment to all that voted for you. RINO by any WORD!
Forrest B. from Dublin, GA writes:
I will never vote for you again. I am a man of my word unlike my representatives.
Forrest B. from Dublin, GA writes:
I will never vote for you again!
M H. from Houston, TX writes:
How sad that you betrayed the people who have supported you.
Gregg F. from Alpharetta, GA writes:
Saxby, You are dispicable. You allowed a horrible law to be passed on your watch and then like a coward you decided not to face your constituents by seeing how they would vote you out of office. Now you had a chance to make things right and again you misrepresented your constituents. And we are stuck paying you a salary for the rest of your life. While I'm living on a pittance of a Social Security check, you will live high on the hog. My employers were not allowed to offer me a "Cadillac" retirement plan. I hope you enjoy your retirement life knowing you are still sucking the life out of the taxpayers whom you misrepresented to achieve that money. You, and your other 24 Republican turncoats will be remembered for your cowardice and for destroying the integrity of the party. I may not retire and be rich, but I can enjoy every penny I have knowing that I earned what I have by giving my employer a full day of work for a full day of pay. You will be spending money you did not earn and do not deserve and you will always know the truth.
Brenda I. from Dawsonville, GA writes:
What a disappointment---so if you or any member of your family suffers with cancer they will receive first rate treatment while the rest of us get delayed or no treatment decided by non medical idiots. Thanks a lot!! No votes for you from my family ( a cancer survivor who received first rate treatment 13 years ago)
Sep 28th, 2013
Brenda I. from Dawsonville, GA signed.
Someone from Wentzville, MO writes:
Your vote and any republican supporting Obamacare is not happening next election. You are a RINO - and you are the reason we are slipping into a nation of nothingness - no values, no morals, nothing worth working hard for any longer
Norman D. from Telford, TN writes:
You'll never get the seven votes of my family again. We'll stay home first!!! You have always had those votes> Thanks for the stab in the back, Harry Reid lover! Rino.
Don B. from Jonesborough, TN writes:
I will not vote for you again even if you win your primary. I would rather have a democrat than a rino.
David C. from Houston, TX writes:
I'll remember this next election even if I have to vote for a stinking democrat, traitor.
Someone from Fall Branch, TN writes:
I wholeheartedly supported you in the past, but I am highly disappointed in your vote to allow Reid to strip what the House did from the bill. It could come back to haunt you!!