RIGHTMARCH: Tell Congress to IMPEACH Obama if he REFUSES to Obey the U.S. Constitution!

YES, I want to help STOP Barack Hussein Obama from VIOLATING the U.S. Constitution's clear wording in Article I, Section 8, that ONLY CONGRESS can initiate offensive military action -- NOT the President!

We need to mobilize folks to take action right away to STOP the Obama regime from violating the Constitution by using offensive military force without authorization of an act of Congress... So we've set up an easy way for you to make your voice heard LOUD AND CLEAR -- you can send FREE messages directly to ALL of your U.S. Members of Congress AT ONCE, urging that they pass H. Con. Res. 3 that would declare Obama's rejection of the Constitution to be an IMPEACHABLE offense.

Donny G. from Saint Simons Island, GA writes:
Any one that sides with Harry Reid will NEVER get my vote. Why don't you just go ahead and call your self a Democrat?
Dave B. from Taylorville, IL writes:
Senator Kirk, Please stand with your house colleagues and refuse to fund Obamacare. This was rammed down our throats and is terrible for businesses and the healthcare system.
TOM R. from Odessa, TX writes:
Because of your vote for cloture, you lost my vote, my family's vote, and many others I can influence. It evident you don't care about your constituants because I sent you an email telling you not to vote for cloture, and you responded by sending me an email respnse about immigration. It's evident you are not on top of things.
Oct 4th, 2013
Dottie and Jasper W. from Lincolnton, NC signed.
Don T. from Midland, TX writes:
Senator, Please explain the logic behind your vote for cloture. There must be a good reason that you have sided with Senate Democrats.
Gene M. from Houston, TX writes:
I am enraged that Sen Cornyn voted for Obamacare after all the news clips of him telling us he would NOT support it. What a snake in the grass. Betrayal in the Republican party. Will defiantly be looking for a real Conservative to replace him.
Larry B. from Plano, TX writes:
I am still in shock to learn that you are a RINO!! I nor any members of my family will ever vote for you again. How could you have possibly sided with Harry Reid!!
Henry O. from Athens, GA writes:
I have always respected you and your integrity...until you decided to vote against the citizens of Georgia... deciding to become a RINO! You have failed to honor your commitment to Georgia and it's citizens. You know this is harming our employees, yet you could care less. Please resign your seat in Congress, Senator you have failed to do something worthwhile for business, employees, and citizens of Georgia as well as the USA.
Someone from Holly Springs, NC writes:
Shame on you for not standing with true, fiscally conservative Republicans. I am ashamed that you are my Senator. Must be nice to live in a glass house.
Someone from Barron, WI writes:
You sure let us down!!!!!
Lowell A. from Huntington, AR writes:
I called your office last week and was told that you have always been against Obama Care. Your vote indicates that I was told a lie. As you are a RIHNO I will do my best to see that you get replaced with a true conservative.
Karen W. from Salvisa, KY writes:
Please stand up for the people that put sent you to Washington. Obamacare is not good for our country. I know to many people that have already lost jobs because of Obamacare. Defund Obamacare now.
J. O. H. from Ennis, TX writes:
John, I'm ashamed of you. I will show my disapoiment at the next have a chance to vote for you. J. O. HAYNES
Someone from Woodstock, IL writes:
Did not send you to DC to be a rubber stamp for Obama..defund Obamacare or we voters WILL REMEMBER at the polls!
Arlaan C. from Golden Valley, AZ writes:
How does it feel to be a RINO? Good thing you will not be running for office again! I would work overtime to see you defeated!
Frank N. from Henryetta, OK writes:
DEFUND OBAMACARE or VOTE FOR THE PRESIDENT AND ALL CONGRESSMAN AND GOV'T EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES TO ALSO BE COVERED BY OBAMACARE!! OPPOSE THE UN ARMS TREATY!! VOTE WITH YOUR CONSTITUENTS FOR A CHANGE AND FORGET YOUR LOVE AFFAIR WITH OBAMA!!!!!
L arry S. from Livingston, TX writes:
John, What's with siding with Dingy Harry? Stand up for your constituents, please!
Leland H. from Powder Springs, GA writes:
Funding Obamacare is the most despicable act that a person could ever do. You are drowning us with debt and murdering babies when you fund Obamacare. By funding Obamacare you are turning your back on God. May you burn in HELL.
Someone from Lilburn, GA writes:
I cannot believe that Chambliss and Isakson voted for Obamacare and I will definitely not vote for them. Chambliss is retiring from office and obviously doesn't care what DAMAGE he has done here. I am so disappointed in both of them. It's so devastating that both of you have voted the opposite of what your constituents have asked you to do. Unbelievable!!
John B. from Spring, TX writes:
Dear Senator, you obviously did not get the message when Senator Cruz took out David Dewhurst. I am now praying you one day will have to deal with a well funded true conservative in your next primary. I will now gladly give to whoever that opponent might be.
Boyd J. from Petros, TN writes:
Thanks for turning your back on us and on GOD, to stand with these liberal idiots in congress. It is our god given right to vote for or against the liberal laws and rules made in this country that was built on the principles of GOD. I will remember you next election.
Boyd J. from Petros, TN writes:
Oct 3rd, 2013
Raffaele C. from Killeen, TX writes:
You call this Healthcare ????????? I call it HELLCARE ; DEFUND IT and DUMP IT .
Oct 3rd, 2013
Kathryn H. from Nashville, TN writes:
I have been a loyal and active Republican for over 30 years - everything from stuffing envelops to being a surrogate speaker for presidents and senators....have speciically worked as a volunteer for President Reagan, and both Bush presidents, Fred Thompson, and supported both Senators Alexander and Corker. I,like most other Tennesseans, feel betrayed because both of the senators know how their constituents feel about this horrific bill and yet both men are supporting funding Obamacare. It is going to hurt the most vulnerable, including seniors on fixed incomes, and the 27% who are out of work who will not be able to afford to pay fines. I know because I have worked with the disadvantaged as a volunteer for decades. PLEASE RECONSIDER. Kathryn Huddleston, Ph.D.
Oct 2nd, 2013
John L. from Newcastle, WY writes:
No birth certificate,no proof of citizenship, or eligibility, and a terribly flawed election, and you didn't even read his chaotic black empowerment measure, that we pay for. Look what you all did? You're reminder is coming soon, at an election office near ME!!!
Oct 2nd, 2013
Barbi A. from Shallowater, TX writes:
YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED to our government. Thank YOU for standing up for our constitution and our rights that my father and grandfather fought for. KEEP ON STANDING FIRM!!! DO NOT GIVE IN!!!! If anyone needs to back down, it is the Senate. ALL of you in the House that are defunding OBAMACARE are just doing your job. The House holds the purse strings according to our constitution. WE ARE BEHIND YOU!!!!
Oct 2nd, 2013
Donald G. from Corsicana, TX signed.
Oct 2nd, 2013
Brennen m. from Hickory, NC signed.
Oct 2nd, 2013
Jean W. from Lilburn, GA signed.
Oct 1st, 2013
Thomas A. from Pittsburgh, PA signed.
Oct 1st, 2013
Jerry B. from Sun City West, AZ writes:
I really hope your in your last term as you are not representing the wishes of your constituents. We are your boss and your have betrayed us!!! You must go.
Oct 1st, 2013
John & Florence C. from Henderson, NV writes:
Please don't fund this horrible mess. Fund the bodget even though it is blotted beyond belief, but don't fund Obamacare!
Oct 1st, 2013
Leila M. from Lutz, FL signed.
Oct 1st, 2013
kelley c. from Pahrump, NV signed.
Oct 1st, 2013
Kelly W. from Dothan, AL writes:
Please fight for us & do not compromise. Please defunk Obamacare! If Obama cannot uphold the Constitution, impeach him!!
Oct 1st, 2013
Penny G. from Kerrville, TX writes:
Stand Firm! Do your part to STOP Obamacare and begin proceedings for impeachment of this LAWLESS Pres/Administration!
Oct 1st, 2013
JERRY b. from Baton Rouge, LA writes:
Read the Constitution and fund the government-not the ACA.
Oct 1st, 2013
JERRY b. from Baton Rouge, LA writes:
Read the Constitution and fund the government-not the ACA.
Oct 1st, 2013
Herb M. from Hurst, TX writes:
The States may lawfully meddle in any number of ways with my personal health: The Federal Government may not. I'm not a US Senator but at least I know that.
Oct 1st, 2013
Richard B. from Downsville, LA writes:
Please take a stand for your constituents and don't force it on American citizens.