Tell Congress & Obama: No Small Arms Treaty

The United Nations wants to make all weapons come under the CONTROL of international law - and Obama is eager to give away our gun rights to them.

Barack Obama and the United Nations want to end private gun ownership!

The United Nations wants to pass a treaty banning and confiscating your guns, all in the name of "world peace." Doing that would obliterate the Second Amendment of our Constitution, and leave law-abiding American citizens unarmed while criminals and terrorists wreak havoc!

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution reads: "...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed."

But, Barack Obama doesn't care about the United States Constitution. He is willing to do anything to make sure his anti-gun agenda is implemented. Even if he has to bypass Congress, Mr. Obama will see to it that your gun rights will be severely restricted. In fact, he has a lot of well-financed organizations assisting him in his quest for a gun-less America, like the Brady Campaign.

Conservative Action Alerts is committed to stopping Obama's radical anti-gun agenda and protecting the right of every American to keep and bear arms. Please send sign and send your free messages to Congress and Barack Obama below and tell them you oppose the U.N. Small Arms Treaty.

William B. from Mills River, NC writes:
The president and his group spend billions for Secret Service and other groups with firearms to protect. I am as good as any politico. I need protection too. Leave my gun rights alone. If you must confiscate guns then go after the criminals that posess illegal arms and not an upstanding citizen like myself.
michael c. from Dallas, TX writes:
Its very annoying staying on top leaders who sware to uphold the Constituion, which includes the seconed ammendment and then, in betraying their oath work to undermine, destroy and ignore that document!
Oct 8th, 2011
Lyndon H. from Jacksonville, FL signed.
Oct 8th, 2011
Raymond C. from Grand Ledge, MI signed.
James G. from Edinburg, TX writes:
SENATOR"S Thankyou for all efforts in saving and preserving all the ADMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ,PLEASE SUPPORT ALL LEGISLATION FOR AMERICAN"S THANK YOU VERY MUCH .
Dexter M. from San Francisco, CA writes:
In 1963 I took an oath, entering the United States Army, that I might well have to die carrying a rifle and leathal weapons to protect our Constitutional rights and our nation -- I will not submit by argument or threat by enemies, be they foreign or domestic, to abandonment that oath so help me God.
Oct 8th, 2011
Rev. P.M. B. from Goshen, IN signed.
Nancy M. from Spring, TX writes:
Please save the Constitution and our rights to keep and bear arms!
Oct 8th, 2011
Melvin N. from Lynden, WA signed.
Oct 8th, 2011
JAMES M. from Miami, FL signed.
BRIGGS P. from Meridian, MS writes:
I was raised carrying a rifle hunting for food, and sport. I hate to think I might have to die carrying a rifle simply to protect a Constitutional right I have cherished all my life, including proudly serving in our military to protect that right and that freedom.
Oct 8th, 2011
John K. from Paso Robles, CA signed.
Someone from Hamilton, MT writes:
Get us out of the u.n. we do not need them or want any part of the commie plot they have in mind for us. One world government you got to be kidding & they will need to pry my gun out of my dead hands.
Someone from Portland, OR writes:
the msm is aiding and abetting Obama in taking our freedoms from us. Wake up America!!
Roy B. from Freeport, FL writes:
Pleaser support our constitutuional rights or we won't support you
Oct 8th, 2011
Kerry N. from Lowry, MN signed.
Oct 8th, 2011
BURTON F. from Mount Laurel, NJ signed.
Oct 8th, 2011
Someone from Dodge Center, MN signed.
Oct 8th, 2011
Bob and Joan A. from Orlando, FL signed.
Francis C. from Durham, NH writes:
From My Cold Dead Hand-!
Someone from Brooklyn, NY writes:
If this government signs on to this travesty, every gun owner in America will become a criminal, because they are not getting our guns!
Oct 8th, 2011
Joan W. from Summer Shade, KY signed.
Oct 8th, 2011
Brent H. M. from Everett, WA signed.
Oct 8th, 2011
Michelle H. from Gainesville, FL signed.
Someone from Ocean Springs, MS writes:
We have impeached elected officials for less than what this non-American Kenyan has done. Both he (BHO), Joe Biden and the rest of their bunch are acting like Communists.
Oct 8th, 2011
Keith H. from Gainesville, FL signed.
Oct 8th, 2011
Lynn D. from Seagrove, NC signed.
Sandra B. from Placerville, CA writes:
We better start standing together against this administration. United WE stand, Divided WE fall.
Oct 8th, 2011
connie a. from Cottageville, SC signed.
Billy N. from Menlo, GA writes:
Yet another attack on us and our constitution. He is supposed to defend the constitution yet he has done numerous things against it - some are clearly illegal and treasonous imo.
Oct 8th, 2011
Mary W. from Tyrone, OK signed.
Someone from Franklin, NH writes:
We got change alright ! He needs to go !!!!!!!
Oct 8th, 2011
Leonard W. from Mariposa, CA signed.
Oct 8th, 2011
Martin W. from Tyrone, OK signed.
Oct 8th, 2011
Lynn E. from Cave City, KY signed.
Oct 8th, 2011
Herb J. from Bolton, MA signed.
LaDonna D. from Trenton, TX writes:
We need to get Obama out of government and re-establish all that he has destroyed
Oct 8th, 2011
Someone from Dayton, OH signed.
Oct 8th, 2011
Charles S. from Jacksonville, FL signed.
Someone from Dadeville, AL writes:
Over my dead body do u take my gun. My family died for this country and I shall too. Guns protect the innocent,