Tell Congress: Pass the Fair Tax Act of 2019!
The current federal income tax system is clearly broken — unfair, overly complex, and almost impossible for most Americans to understand.
But there is a reasonable, nonpartisan alternative before Congress that is both fair and easy to understand. A system that allows you to keep your whole paycheck and only pay taxes on what you spend.
It's called the FairTax. Introduced in the U.S. House and Senate as H.R. 25 and S. 18, respectively, The FairTax is a national sales tax that treats every person equally and allows American businesses to thrive, while generating the same tax revenue as the current four-million-word-plus tax code... and without the I.R.S.
The Fair Tax Act of 2019 is the only tax replacement plan before the U.S. Congress that:
- Eliminates all federal income and payroll taxes including personal, gift, estate, capital gains, alternative minimum, Social Security/Medicare, self-employment and corporate.
- Eliminates the need for businesses and individuals to file federal income tax returns.
- Eliminates over 74,000 pages of Internal Revenue Code and the estimated $350 billion in annual compliance costs.
- Defunds, disbands and eliminates the Internal Revenue Service.
- Favors American businesses and workers over foreign corporation, and dramatically increases the rate of economic growth and job creation.
- Brings American jobs back to America and generates employment opportunities for the hundreds of thousands of chronically unemployed.
- Repeals the 16th Amendment and direct taxation through companion legislation.
Take action and tell your U.S. Representative and Senators to co-sponsor the Fair Tax Act of 2019. Add your name in the fields below to proceed to send your no-cost letters.
Be a part of the FAIRtax movement and help make make April 15 just another spring day. Visit FAIRtax.org.