American Sovereignty Restoration Act
HR 193 : American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017
Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs. January 3, 2017
The American Sovereignty Restoration Act would:
- REPEAL the United Nations Participation Act of 1945.
- REPEAL the United Nations Headquarter Agreement Act.
- TERMINATE financial contributions to the United Nations from the United States.
- WITHDRAW United Nations presence in United States government facilities and repeal diplomatic immunity.
- REPEAL United States membership and participation in the United Nations educational, scientific, and cultural organizations.
- REPEAL the United Nation Environment Program Participation Act of 1973.
- REPEAL United States participation in the World Health Organization.
- REPEAL involvement in United Nations conventions and agreements.
Tell Congress to SUPPORT this legislation! Sign the Petition.