Tell U.S. Senators to CONFIRM Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court

Messages Sent So Far

The United States Senate must confirm Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court of the United States.

Judge Gorsuch has a track record of standing with the Constitution and is the best replacement for the late Justice Antonin Scalia on the bench.

Gorsuch is a strict originalist who believes that the Constitution's meaning is fixed -- that it's what the founder's wrote it to be -- not a "living, breathing document" as judicial activists regularly assert whenever they wish to steamroll the Supreme Law.

Constitutional Judge Andrew P. Napolitano strongly supports Gorsuch's nomination, saying he would bring a "Scalia-like dose of skepticism about the government" to the Highest Court in the land.

With key cases headed to the Supreme Court in the coming days -- on healthcare, the Second Amendment, transgendered school bathrooms, etc. -- it's crucial that the United States Senate confirms Judge Neil Gorsuch now.

Take action and sign the petition demanding both of your U.S. Senators to vote in favor of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the United States Supreme Court!

john r. from Westchester, IL writes:
Hard to admire most dems. And some republican s. You really only care about yourselves and your next election. Trump is correct drain the swamp.
john f. from scottsdale, AZ writes:
The Liberal destroyers of the country and themselves need to be nuked at every turn.
john f. from scottsdale, AZ writes:
Apr 3rd, 2017
Thomas T. from Carriere, MS signed.
Someone from Cloquet, MN writes:
I would like both of our senators from MN to vote for Judge Gorsuch, however it is not very likely that senator Franken will as he is plays partisan politics.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Thomas T. from Carriere, MS signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Mike B. from Medina, TX signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Mike B. from Medina, TX signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Mike B. from Medina, TX signed.
Paul C. from Chester, NY writes:
Stop the nonsense. Nominate Judge Gorsuch immediately!!!
Bernie N. from Vancouver, WA writes:
I sure wish we could get our people to function as one no matter what the differences no matter their party. I remember when this did happen.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Brian J. from Bridgewater, MA signed.
Randolph C. from Omaha, NE writes:
Well reaching out to the democrats will just fall on deaf ears, as they are still confused that Presdent Donald J. Trump won the presidency and that their liar Hillary Clinton lost the election. Well if you want Mr Gorsuch I guess you will have to use the nuclear option at your disposal curtsy of Reid who made it possible when they used it against you when they wanted another liar to lie and make the liars look good. I am not for liars or anyone who is dis honest crooked corrupt untrustworthy or pathological liars. But one thing you should all remember and that is God will destroy and defeat all liars and evil people like the democrats, some thing they have not learned yet as they keep on doing everything that is evil, and yes I believe that God will punish them. So keep on doing things that are good for all of America and our citizens. I prefer not to hide my name as I have nothing to hide and I stand by every word I say and I am proud of it. Yes I have been punished by God for my miss deeds for which I deserved as I was the one responsible for my actions. Everyone regardless of whether you are black white brown pink or blue are responsible for their actions, some times we make bad decisions or bad ones but no matter we pay for them as we have choices so think before you act out and think about the consequences as once you do it ;it can not be taken back and you can not go back in time to redo it.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Ronald D. from Littleton, CO signed.
Patricia M. from Fountaintown, IN writes:
proud to say Young and Donnelly both claim to be voting for the confirmation. I pray that many more Democrats and Republicans wake up and vote to support Gorsuch.
Gary T. from Stevensville, MD writes:
The Democrats must accept the will of the silent majority who are no longer remaining silent!
Apr 3rd, 2017
Ted R. from New Albany, IN signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Ted R. from New Albany, IN signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Jerry M. from Decatur, IL signed.
Steve K. from Midland, GA writes:
Nuke'em, Dano!
Apr 3rd, 2017
William W. from Blanchard, MI signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Paul P. from Milford, PA signed.
Bernadette N. from Palm Desert, CA writes:
Go nuclear!!
Dennis T. from Hershey, PA writes:
An incredibly qualified candidate. Let's get it dome and move on.
Sue L. from North Hollywood, CA writes:
Please cure your TURD (Trump Un-Acceptance and Resistance Disease) and get on with the program already. Please confirm Gorsuch.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Nancy R. from Naples, FL signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Craig S. from Vancouver, WA signed.
Someone from Tremonton, UT writes:
I am tried of these obstructionist and people that think they are above the law, Shummer should be in jail for all the crap he is doing.
greg w. from Cave Creek, AZ writes:
Go nuclear and get it done--the demono crats continue to distance themselves the public
John V. from Las Vegas, NV writes:
Why prefer mediocrity when the best is within our reach?
James H. from Greenfield, IN writes:
If you are American and a elected politician and stand up for the Bill of Rights and our country's constitution how could you justify not voting for Neil Gorsuch? He is well qualified to hold this seat.
Teresa T. from Shingle Springs, CA writes:
A yes vote is what I want from you as my Senator for Judge Neil Gorsuch to be the next Supreme Court Judge of the United Atates of America! Sincerely, Teresa Taresh
Apr 3rd, 2017
Ann T. from WILMINGTON, NC signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Ann T. from WILMINGTON, NC signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Victor L. from Kansas City, MO signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Benjamin J. from Hope Mills, NC signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Someone from Salem, OR signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Michael G. from San Antonio, TX signed.
Marilyn P. from Cape May Court House, NJ writes:
These Democratic's that will not vote for Judge Neil Gorsuch should be thrown out of office. I am sick and tired of this nonsense it has to stop. President Trump is our President and nothing they can do will stop it unless you want a civil war right here, so keep it up you democratic's because you are digging yourself right into the ground.
Someone from Bonner Springs, KS writes:
I grew up in Mo and most of my family still lives there. I live in Kansas now but work in Missouri. Claire McCaskal has lost her way and has become a liberal minion of the Democratic Party. I am thankful for president Trump and am disgusted at how the democrats and the media are acting. Every time collusion is mentioned, remember the only proof of collision was between the democrats and the media. I just hope the Republicans won't cave to the rhetoric the left is pushing. The democrats remind me every day in the last days, good will be bad and bad will be good. I pray Judge Gorsuch can help President Trump turn things back to good that we can be proud of again.