Tell Senators: Support the "Keep Your Health Plan Act"

With the disastrous Obamacare law still on the books, this bill is essential in preserving consumer freedom in the healthcare market.

Barack Obama lied when he repeatedly said “if you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan” under Obamacare.

The fact is, on January 1, 2014 many Americans’ health insurance plans disappeared despite Obama’s promises over the past five years.

Congress needs to pass legislation that to protect Americans' health plans from Obamacare.

The “Keep Your Health Plan Act” would reduce the federal government’s heavy hand by allowing those with health insurance to keep their plan as-is if they wish to.

A simple two-page bill, the Act would modify sections of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and allow insurance companies to “grandfather” existing healthcare plans.

Take Action! Sign the petition and tell your U.S. Senators to support the “Keep Your Health Plan Act” and force Obama to keep his promise on Obamacare!

*The House of Representatives passed this bill on November 15 with a vote of 261 to 157. Thus, we have disabled the letters to the House as their actions have been taken.

Jan 7th, 2014
betty r. from Wauchula, FL signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Hon. & Mrs. Paul D. from Anaheim, CA signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Sandra C. from Encinitas, CA signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Roy S. from Avoca, AR signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Thomas P. from Florence, NJ signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
paul f. from Albion, NY signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Albert S. from Northridge, CA signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Marianne R. from Covina, CA signed.
Blossom S. from Lowell, MA writes:
Americans want to keep the health care that we have. How dare these bureaucrats demand that we purchase a government controlled plan. We the people demand that we take back our country from those that wish to have "big government" take over every aspect of our lives.
Jan 7th, 2014
Someone from Phoenix, AZ signed.
Jim B. from Fayetteville, AR writes:
I am angered beyond words about the health insurance premium increases my agent advises me I will be facing soon. I am told the rates for my family's coverage will more than TRIPLE from $337/mo. to over $1200/mo. I am urging you in the strongest possible terms to pass the Keep Your Health Plan Act to prevent my family and countless others from being burdened with grossly escalating health insurance costs.
Jan 7th, 2014
Christina C. from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
James C C. from Blue Eye, MO signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Someone from Manhattan Beach, CA signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Someone from Pittsburgh, PA signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Someone from Forest, OH signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
PATRICK M. from Carrollton, TX signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
PATRICK M. from Carrollton, TX signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Jenifer P. from Gibsonia, PA signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Someone from Emmett, ID signed.
s r. from East Stroudsburg, PA writes:
Repeal Replace and Impeach
Jan 7th, 2014
Lawrence A. from Polo, IL signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Richard W. F. from Mechanicsville, VA signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Thomas C. from Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA signed.
Frank T. from Challis, ID writes:
Repeal or defund this law, it's not about good health care, it's about control of the people and a nanny state.
Jan 7th, 2014
Rose L. from Long Beach, CA signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Thomas & Mary P. from Florence, NJ signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Chris T. N. from San Gabriel, CA signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
glenn P. from Bessemer, AL signed.
Deborah D. from Colton, CA writes:
My husband and I have been paying for our family medical since 1990 with no laps in coverage until Obama care when we recieved our cancelation notice in October stating it was no longer offered as of 1/1/14 so we had to inroll in the new approved Obama care policy, which we did immedately but currently have no health insurance due to they are back logged, took my money for January and increase my premimun with less coverage and still no policy as of today! Will you be paying my medical bills Mr. President if one of my family members is hospitalized prior to my policy conversion being completed! Your health care punishes responsible people and lets irresponsible people who either don't work, have no ambition to strive in life and then there is the others who do work but choose to drive a new car or buy flashy items than pay for their family insurance and leave us responsible people the bill. To hell with that!
Jan 7th, 2014
Eddie M. from Kingsport, TN signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
JAMES C. from Middle River, MD signed.
Vikki or Tommy C. from Florence, CO writes:
How do you think voters will feel if you don't help us get rid of Obamacare and what it is doing to us? I will definitely not be voting for anyone who supports Obamacare and I'm encouraging every voter I know to do the same!
Jan 7th, 2014
Jason T. from Carrollton, TX signed.
Someone from Kula, HI writes:
get rid of ACA
Jan 7th, 2014
William A. from Bricelyn, MN signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
David C. from Port Saint Lucie, FL signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Mark D. from Lenexa, KS signed.
Jan 7th, 2014
Someone from Vacaville, CA signed.
Mary C. from Arlington, TN writes:
Get rid of Obamacare for good and stop destorying american medical system that the great on earth.