Tell Congress: You Are Responsible for the Outcome of Increased Gun Control!

If Bloomberg and his ilk succeed in banning more weapons, then they must be prepared to take full responsibility for their bad policies.

Anti-gun Mayor Michael Bloomberg recently claimed responsibility for school shootings and gun-related acts of aggressive violence.

He told Cynthia McFadden of ABC's Nightline,"I hold you and me responsible. We didn't pay attention to what our legislators were doing... we have let our society degenerate -- our country degenerate to the point where we have a murder rate that you cannot compare it to other countries."

His solution: ban guns. Not just in Connecticut or in his jurisdiction of New York City, but ban them nationwide!

Bloomberg playing the role of the all-caring, all-wise Governor is seeking to do what no human is able -- eradicate acts of violence and aggression -- and is wrongfully (and unlawfully) calling for the practical end of the Second Amendment and the right to self-defense.

Send a message that is loud and clear to the the House and Senate. Tell them that if they support legislation that would increase bans on firearms held by law-abiding Americans, then they alone are responsible for every single act of violence that is committed in the future due to their bad, deadly policies that disarm Americans from their own defense!

Jan 9th, 2013
Junior and Belle P. from Ray City, GA signed.
Jan 9th, 2013
David H. from Elkton, VA signed.
Jan 9th, 2013
Shirley V. from Bath, MI signed.
Jan 8th, 2013
abilio a. from Victorville, CA signed.
Jan 8th, 2013
Scot C. from Ruther Glen, VA signed.
Jan 8th, 2013
Carl N. from Apex, NC signed.
Jan 8th, 2013
Robert C. from Fort Wainwright, AK writes:
Drugs are illegal, yet they are still on our streets. What makes you think that this won't be true for firearms.
Jan 7th, 2013
Stephen D. from Grapevine, TX signed.
Jan 7th, 2013
Marg M. from Ashburn, VA signed.
Jan 7th, 2013
Forrest L. from Marble Hill, MO signed.
Jan 7th, 2013
David F. from Richlands, NC signed.
Jan 7th, 2013
David S. from Greer, SC signed.
Jan 7th, 2013
jerry b b. from Houston, TX writes:
The second amendment is to keep any government officials from becoming a tyrant! America is being destroyed from within and we will not give up our guns without a civil war!
Jan 7th, 2013
Michael T. from Canton, GA writes:
Here's my thing. My house has been broken into while me and my wife and son were away. Me and my 6 month old son came home to a busted into basement door. Lucky for the theif that he was not there or he would of have had his reward. My guns protect my family on my property!!! And also put food on the table for my family. The difference with me is I don't go killing people like sheep with no remorse! It's my right to bear arms and by God it will continue that way. This country was founded by the laws of the bible, and will remain!!!
Jan 7th, 2013
Chris M. from Parkton, MD signed.
Jan 6th, 2013
Someone from La Palma, CA signed.
Jan 5th, 2013
Joel S. from Vail, AZ signed.
Jan 5th, 2013
Someone from Redding, CA writes:
The right to own guns makes EVERYBODY safer because criminals do not know who MIGHT have a gun, so they usually rob a home when people are not there. In Brazil, where guns are OUTLAWED--everyone I know has been robbed at gunpoint numerous times. Look at crime in Mexico if you think allowing ONLY criminals to have guns will make you safe!
Jan 5th, 2013
Keith H. from Benton, KY writes:
Instead of holding ME responsible and punishing ME..why don't you hold the actual CRIMINAL responsible? Don't make me an instant criminal by passing these laws!
Eric W. from Catawba, WI writes:
Just isn't right, and I will not give my gun away. "Live Free or Die."
Jan 4th, 2013
pat m. from North Las Vegas, NV signed.
Jan 4th, 2013
Lynda M. from Columbus, GA signed.
Jan 4th, 2013
Gary P. from Wasilla, AK signed.
Jan 4th, 2013
John and Jamie E. from Council, ID signed.
James J R. from Bloomington, IL writes:
I think you can read? Also I think you know math so look at the statistics does it not show the conceal carry states have a lower rate of gun violence than the states that ban guns period.
Jan 4th, 2013
Tom S. from Woodstock, GA signed.
Jan 4th, 2013
James Y. from Harrisburg, PA signed.
Jan 4th, 2013
brian h. from Stratford, WI signed.
Jan 4th, 2013
Marion K. from Dallas, GA signed.
Jan 4th, 2013
Todd S. from Sioux City, IA signed.
Jan 4th, 2013
Ron C. from Algonac, MI signed.
Jan 3rd, 2013
Paul C. from Grand Junction, CO writes:
Who in the heck does Bloomberg think he is?
Jan 3rd, 2013
Someone from Glen Burnie, MD signed.
Jan 3rd, 2013
Someone from Clayton, OH writes:
We are to easy on the criminals who use wepons, they have no regards for others lives, but abuse the laws to save their own.
Jan 3rd, 2013
rudy c. from Morgantown, WV signed.
Jan 3rd, 2013
James B. from Saint George, UT signed.
Jan 3rd, 2013
James B. from Saint George, UT signed.
Jan 3rd, 2013
James B. from Saint George, UT signed.
Jan 3rd, 2013
Jon M. from Chandler, AZ signed.
Jan 3rd, 2013
K. L. H. from Beavercreek, OR signed.