Tell Congress: You Are Responsible for the Outcome of Increased Gun Control!

If Bloomberg and his ilk succeed in banning more weapons, then they must be prepared to take full responsibility for their bad policies.

Anti-gun Mayor Michael Bloomberg recently claimed responsibility for school shootings and gun-related acts of aggressive violence.

He told Cynthia McFadden of ABC's Nightline,"I hold you and me responsible. We didn't pay attention to what our legislators were doing... we have let our society degenerate -- our country degenerate to the point where we have a murder rate that you cannot compare it to other countries."

His solution: ban guns. Not just in Connecticut or in his jurisdiction of New York City, but ban them nationwide!

Bloomberg playing the role of the all-caring, all-wise Governor is seeking to do what no human is able -- eradicate acts of violence and aggression -- and is wrongfully (and unlawfully) calling for the practical end of the Second Amendment and the right to self-defense.

Send a message that is loud and clear to the the House and Senate. Tell them that if they support legislation that would increase bans on firearms held by law-abiding Americans, then they alone are responsible for every single act of violence that is committed in the future due to their bad, deadly policies that disarm Americans from their own defense!

Feb 11th, 2013
AIDA M. from Kissimmee, FL writes:
Have these people against guns forgotten what Hitler did to the Jewish people? They will go down in history books with the consequences. Australia is a good example too! Crimes gone Skyrocket!!! Guns do not kill, is the person behind it
Feb 11th, 2013
AIDA M. from Kissimmee, FL writes:
Have these people against guns forgotten what Hitler did to the Jewish people? They will go down in history with the consequences. Australia is a good example too! Crimes gone Skyrocket!!! Guns do not kill, is the person behind it
Feb 11th, 2013
charles c. from Foresthill, CA signed.
Feb 11th, 2013
Frank G. from Ligonier, PA signed.
Feb 10th, 2013
Stan R. from Dublin, OH signed.
Feb 9th, 2013
Someone from Jefferson City, MO signed.
Feb 9th, 2013
Gilbert C. from Saint George, UT signed.
Feb 9th, 2013
John D. from Wichita Falls, TX writes:
Bloomberg needs to worry about his state and not OUR nation. God is Great and guns are good...we need BOTH to keep tyrants out of OUR nation.
Feb 8th, 2013
William M. from Lincoln, AR signed.
Feb 8th, 2013
Denney W. from Fredonia, NY signed.
Feb 8th, 2013
Denney W. from Fredonia, NY signed.
Feb 8th, 2013
Paul and Shirley R. from Watertown, SD signed.
Feb 8th, 2013
Someone from Beverly Hills, FL signed.
Feb 8th, 2013
Robert G. from Jacksonville, NC signed.
Feb 8th, 2013
Robert G. from Chicago, IL writes:
Warren vs. District of Columbia 1981, "THE POLICE ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO PROTECT YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL CITIZEN."
Feb 8th, 2013
Michael S. from Walterboro, SC signed.
Feb 8th, 2013
Oneta M. from Fort Worth, TX signed.
Feb 7th, 2013
twila h. from Grangeville, ID signed.
Feb 7th, 2013
James M. from Marina, CA signed.
Feb 7th, 2013
Stuart D. from Buffalo, NY signed.
Feb 7th, 2013
Doris S. from Irving, TX signed.
Feb 7th, 2013
Lucy C. from Hoisington, KS signed.
Feb 7th, 2013
Angela P. from Russellville, AR signed.
Feb 7th, 2013
RONALD P. from Mc Minnville, TN signed.
Feb 7th, 2013
Marianne R. from Covina, CA signed.
Feb 6th, 2013
John T. from Tucson, AZ signed.
Feb 6th, 2013
Richard C. from Sewickley, PA signed.
Feb 6th, 2013
Patricia A. from Bagley, IA signed.
Feb 6th, 2013
Jackie O. from Spokane, WA writes:
THE ONLY ADDITIONAL GUN LAWS THAT ARE NEEDED ARE THE ONES THAT GIVE PEOPLE WHO USE A GUN IN A CRIME SHOULD GET A MORE PRISON TIME! LEGAL LAW BIDING CITIZENS DON'T CONNEMT THE TERRIBLE CRIMES. TONIGHT 99% OF THE GUNS IN AMERICA WILL NOT HURT ANYONE! SLEEP WELL UNLESS YOU LIVE IN DC, NYC, CHICAGO, ATLANTA OR LA!
Feb 6th, 2013
Gail K. from Oak Creek, WI signed.
Feb 6th, 2013
Susan A. from Dunnsville, VA signed.
Feb 6th, 2013
barbara e. from Littleton, CO signed.
Feb 6th, 2013
chase l. from Glendale, AZ signed.
Feb 5th, 2013
Craig W. from Watsonville, CA writes:
Diane I have voted for you in this election and past elections. I have sent you e-mails and messages without any responses from you, Sam Far or Barbara Boxer. I support the Constitution. I believe in the it is the Peoples Doctrine. I do not own fire arms. Nor do I want to. But the Government to ban fire arms are wrong. You want to ban any gun with a handle that has a clip on it. I read the fine print. What other Constructional Right are you going to strip. I will no longer give you my vote. The next bill going thru with the comprehensive immigration reform is wrong also. Dose Mexico have a comprehensive immigration reform? Can I go to Mexico and demand citizenship and special entitlements? Go to the hospitals for their health care? Does Mexico welcome its southern neighbors to enjoy Mexico's entitlements? I will as of this date no longer vote for another Democrat.
Feb 5th, 2013
Robert H. from Shelby, AL signed.
Feb 5th, 2013
Christopher B. from Largo, FL signed.
Feb 5th, 2013
James S. from Muncie, IN writes:
LetÂ’s see. It's my gun. I bought it legally, SO KISS MY ASS!!!!
Feb 4th, 2013
Richard C. from Sewickley, PA signed.
Feb 4th, 2013
Someone from Highland, CA signed.
Feb 4th, 2013
david c. from Dayton, OH writes:
I do not need an AK-47 to deer hunt or protect my home. I do need one to protect myself from tyrannical govt. intervention. The U.S. has not defeated Vietnam, Somalia, or Afghanistan for the simple fact that the enemy had access to AK-47's. Why not ask Syria about gun control? I am sure Assad would be all for it!