Tell Congress: STOP Obamacare!

The fact that Obama is "re-writing" his own Healthcare Law via exceptions, waivers, and selective non-enforcement, shows just how bad Obamacare really is and proves that it never should have been adopted.

On October 16, 2013, a "deal" was struck by a coaltion of lawmakers to fund Obamacare and hike the debt ceiling.

However, we need to continue to demand lawmakers to dismantle Obamacare at every chance they get.

Take Action! Sign the petition and send a free message to your U.S. Representative and U.S. Senators demanding that they support all efforts to defund, dismantle, and ultimately repeal Obamacare!

Apr 21st, 2014
Harold R. from Blackshear, GA signed.
Apr 19th, 2014
alexandra r. from Grass Valley, CA signed.
Apr 18th, 2014
Harold R. from Blackshear, GA signed.
Apr 18th, 2014
Gary A. from Davenport, IA signed.
Apr 18th, 2014
John and Lori D. from Seymour, WI signed.
Apr 17th, 2014
Richard S. from Owosso, MI writes:
I absolutely agree with the other commenters. I feel things were already difficult for myself and my family. Now I have to skip meals to pay for insurance for us, but if something happens it will bankrupt our family because of the high deducts. I feel like I shouldn't try to work hard. I should get a job making half of what I make now so I can live better by having the government buy my food and insurance which currently are my main two costs. I would also get more time with my family if I did this......what a shame. I guess I am to proud to do this because I thought I lived in the greatest country in the world. The American dream is being ruined by the greedy and corrupt.
Apr 17th, 2014
Sandra G. from Pittsburgh, PA writes:
Obamacare was the worst laws ever passed and not needed. If some people didnt have health coverage, then do research to find out why. Then do something to help them. The whole county didnt have to be upset like it is. Obama and his crew are having a big laugh on us, the taxpayers.
Apr 17th, 2014
Marianne R. from Covina, CA signed.
Apr 17th, 2014
Someone from Dearborn, MI signed.
Apr 17th, 2014
MARY A. from Wasilla, AK signed.
Apr 16th, 2014
Someone from Lawson, MO signed.
Apr 16th, 2014
Audrey C. from Fort Smith, AR signed.
Apr 16th, 2014
Someone from Lancaster, PA signed.
Apr 16th, 2014
Someone from Yellville, AR writes:
This is the worst thing that has ever been passed into law, cannot believe it was passed legally.
Apr 16th, 2014
Kritisa B. from Sheboygan, WI signed.
Apr 16th, 2014
Someone from Philadelphia, PA signed.
Apr 15th, 2014
Damian C. from Mesa, AZ writes:
Repeal Obamacare
Apr 15th, 2014
allen e. from Dulac, LA signed.
Apr 15th, 2014
Bailey P. from Jackson, TN signed.
Apr 14th, 2014
Edward D. from Salt Lake City, UT signed.
Apr 14th, 2014
David B. from Germantown, TN writes:
Obamacare is a travesty on this country. Forcing higher taxes on working people to pay for people who "won't" work is ridiculous. There are better ways to ensure that people who "can't" work will have coverage than the Obamacare mandates. One of the biggest lies from Obama is that Obamacare is affordable. IT IS NOT AFFORDABLE. Raising taxes only screws the working folks, not the lazy folks.
Apr 14th, 2014
Someone from Dorr, MI writes:
The people that work hard and don't qualify for any assistance, suffer again! Our employer's Insurance premiums so high we need to cut things like food to pay for it!
Apr 14th, 2014
David D. from Ruston, LA signed.
Apr 14th, 2014
Someone from Sunnyvale, CA signed.
Apr 14th, 2014
Merle A. from Amarillo, TX writes:
The "Affordable Care Act" has been a huge mistake from the beginning. The Supreme Court labeled it correctly. It is nothing more than another tax levied against the American people; an unrepresented tax at that.
Apr 13th, 2014
Aileen H. from Anchorage, AK writes:
The lies continue. So the billions spent to cover forty million uninsured are going to leave 40 million uninsured. Sure got a bargain with this piece of crap.
Apr 13th, 2014
Rose W. from Slidell, LA signed.
Apr 11th, 2014
Arthur D. from Henderson, NV writes:
It's NOT health care it is population control!
Apr 11th, 2014
JOHN S. from Bedford, MA signed.
Apr 11th, 2014
Sheila B. from Myrtle Beach, SC signed.
Apr 11th, 2014
Melanie G. from Hurst, TX signed.
Apr 11th, 2014
Diane O. from Flint, TX signed.
Apr 11th, 2014
Someone from Marshalltown, IA signed.
Apr 10th, 2014
john b. p. from Brookhaven, MS signed.
Apr 10th, 2014
Someone from Sunnyvale, CA signed.
Apr 10th, 2014
dave k. from Broken Arrow, OK signed.
Apr 10th, 2014
Someone from Eugene, OR writes:
It is called Obamacare because if it were called the true name "affordable care act" people would know it to be fake. And lots of people don't care if Obama is a fake. He is a Democrat, Liberal, Progressive, Socilist, and what next.
Apr 10th, 2014
Roy C. from Tuscola, IL signed.
Apr 10th, 2014
Nancy P. from Houston, TX signed.
Apr 10th, 2014
dan s. from Spencer, MA signed.