Tell Congress: STOP Obamacare!

The fact that Obama is "re-writing" his own Healthcare Law via exceptions, waivers, and selective non-enforcement, shows just how bad Obamacare really is and proves that it never should have been adopted.

On October 16, 2013, a "deal" was struck by a coaltion of lawmakers to fund Obamacare and hike the debt ceiling.

However, we need to continue to demand lawmakers to dismantle Obamacare at every chance they get.

Take Action! Sign the petition and send a free message to your U.S. Representative and U.S. Senators demanding that they support all efforts to defund, dismantle, and ultimately repeal Obamacare!

Aug 11th, 2014
Someone from Playa Del Rey, CA signed.
Aug 9th, 2014
Someone from Littleton, CO signed.
Aug 7th, 2014
Richard L. from Nixa, MO signed.
Aug 1st, 2014
Heath B. from Corinth, MS signed.
Jul 31st, 2014
Danny S. from Auburndale, FL signed.
Jul 31st, 2014
Danny S. from Auburndale, FL signed.
Jul 31st, 2014
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
Why am I now paying double my monthly bill with less benefits, higher deductible, higher copays & forced to go to a low income clinic ?! Before this I had high end health care at an affordable price. I have a modest salary as a therapist helping abused children and now I'm being punished for helping while for those who don't work ! This is unacceptable if I knew where else I could write letters I would. I'm outraged.
Jul 31st, 2014
Tiffany T. from Louisville, KY writes:
I have always carried health insurance but since my rates have skyrocketed to 20% of my income before I ever even see a doctor I fear that I will be pushed into the uninsured. Our government has allowed those who never pay their way to continue getting a free ride while the rest of us pay for that free ride.
Jul 26th, 2014
Someone from Fairfax Station, VA signed.
Jul 25th, 2014
Janet D. from Pottstown, PA signed.
Jul 25th, 2014
Diane N. from Irvine, CA writes:
I'm an independent college student working as a waitress. Living in Irvine is expensive already, and now I have to pay for expensive health insurance when I have survived for the past three years without it and whatever money I saved could go to tuition? I thought I get the freedom to choose for my life? Not to be forced to hand over my money either way, whether I purchase health insurance or not.
Jul 23rd, 2014
Cassandra I. from Knoxville, TN signed.
Jul 23rd, 2014
Cassandra I. from Knoxville, TN writes:
It's amazing what happens with the people awaken!
Jul 22nd, 2014
Susan R. from Kilauea, HI signed.
Jul 19th, 2014
kelly w. from Loyalton, CA signed.
Jul 19th, 2014
Andy W. from Loyalton, CA writes:
Repeal Obamacare and let people purchase private insurance policy's across state lines.
Jul 17th, 2014
James S. from Muncie, IN writes:
Government does nothing right. Why will this be any different?
Jul 17th, 2014
Edmond P. from Wasilla, AK signed.
Jul 17th, 2014
Someone from Staten Island, NY signed.
Jul 15th, 2014
Richard L. from Nixa, MO signed.
Jul 15th, 2014
karen s. from Rocky Point, NY signed.
Jul 14th, 2014
Flavia D. from New York, NY signed.
Jul 14th, 2014
Someone from Culver City, CA writes:
DEFUND, DISMANTLE AND REPEAL OBAMACARE! IT'S ALL A SCAM ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!
Jul 13th, 2014
Larry S. from Winnebago, IL signed.
Jul 12th, 2014
Ronald H. from Minneapolis, MN writes:
Stop this farce called the ACA (aka Obamacare)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 11th, 2014
grant and helen f. from Merced, CA signed.
Lorrie S. from Mandan, ND writes:
This is not about healthcare. I don't think anyone in the general public was ever denied health care before this feasco called Obamacare came on the scene. Those of us with a brain know this about gov. control over every aspect of our lives and if the so called conservatives in Washington won't do their job and clean up this mess the people will have to. You better get to work befor it's too late.
Jul 11th, 2014
Alfred H. from Worcester, MA signed.
Jul 11th, 2014
Bob W. from Denton, TX signed.
Jul 11th, 2014
E. L. L. from Stevens, PA signed.
Jul 11th, 2014
Max R. from New Rockford, ND signed.
Jul 11th, 2014
William K. from Orlando, FL signed.
Jul 11th, 2014
Lee L. from Aurora, CO signed.
Jul 11th, 2014
gary e. from Baltimore, MD signed.
Jul 11th, 2014
George F. from Martinsville, VA signed.
Jul 11th, 2014
Edna H. from Salem, IN signed.
Jul 11th, 2014
Lora S. from Bedford, PA signed.
Linda D. from West Palm Beach, FL writes:
This legislation is totally against what our Founders wanted and is unconstitutional...period.
Jul 11th, 2014
Harry N. from Albany, OR signed.
James T. from Palmdale, CA writes:
Please reconsider un-funding and repealing this horrifically unconstitutional law that was rammed down the throats of the American People. I have no problem with people having access to health care but, you don't throw the whole country under the bus to do it. This monstrosity is harming more people than it's helping.