Tell Congress: STOP Obamacare!

The fact that Obama is "re-writing" his own Healthcare Law via exceptions, waivers, and selective non-enforcement, shows just how bad Obamacare really is and proves that it never should have been adopted.

On October 16, 2013, a "deal" was struck by a coaltion of lawmakers to fund Obamacare and hike the debt ceiling.

However, we need to continue to demand lawmakers to dismantle Obamacare at every chance they get.

Take Action! Sign the petition and send a free message to your U.S. Representative and U.S. Senators demanding that they support all efforts to defund, dismantle, and ultimately repeal Obamacare!

Mar 15th, 2015
Ron H. from Klamath Falls, OR signed.
Dec 20th, 2014
Catherine V. from Houston, TX writes:
Our deductible has increased by 1/3, no wellness or preventative care, no drug coverage and the premium has doubled. And all of the "market place" quotes are within 100.00 of each other. Repeal Obama Care.
Dec 10th, 2014
Mark B. from Cypress, TX writes:
Obamacare is not working for my family. My premiums and deductable have nearly doubled, and I was forced to change doctors when the only plan I could afford wasn't accepted by his office. The government lied again!
Dec 10th, 2014
Nathan S. from Vancouver, WA signed.
Dec 10th, 2014
larry m. from Greenwood, FL signed.
Dec 9th, 2014
Thomas A. from Ballwin, MO signed.
Dec 7th, 2014
Ellen R. from Midlothian, VA signed.
Dec 4th, 2014
Yamile A. from San Bernardino, CA signed.
Dec 3rd, 2014
Beverly M. from Bechtelsville, PA signed.
Dec 3rd, 2014
Beverly M. from Bechtelsville, PA signed.
Nov 30th, 2014
Someone from Fairfax Station, VA signed.
Nov 26th, 2014
Courtney L. from Saint Petersburg, FL writes:
My fiance and I are between 26 and 28 years old. Neither of us are offered health care, and I'm self-employed. We both pay for fixed benefit plans. It is shocking and appalling that President Obama is taking away my health care plan that is perfect for me and affordable and forcing me to be without coverage because we can't afford the $210/month plan he says I HAVE TO HAVE!!!!
Nov 25th, 2014
Stacie M. from Frankston, TX signed.
Nov 25th, 2014
Danny S. from Auburndale, FL signed.
Nov 24th, 2014
Brandon S. from Bethlehem, PA writes:
I would like to be able to have insurance i can afford without a ridiculous deductable that would brak my bank account if i actually used it
Nov 21st, 2014
Greg T. from Tampa, FL signed.
Nov 20th, 2014
James S. from Muncie, IN writes:
I've been married 33 years to the same woman, raised 2 kids. Why does the government think they can do better than we have? We can choose our own doctor!!!
Nov 19th, 2014
Michael G. from Bonita Springs, FL signed.
Nov 18th, 2014
Eric W. from Centerburg, OH signed.
Nov 14th, 2014
Someone from Goodyear, AZ signed.
Nov 14th, 2014
Someone from Hull, MA writes:
This is unaffordable insurance, a total rip off, don't want it. Get rid of it, no one can afford to pay for it, outrageous!!!!
Nov 13th, 2014
Kimberly D. from Parkville, MD signed.
Nov 11th, 2014
James R. from Richmond, IN signed.
Nov 4th, 2014
Someone from Bronx, NY signed.
Oct 23rd, 2014
Someone from Hastings, MI signed.
Oct 19th, 2014
Randy H. from Galt, CA signed.
Oct 14th, 2014
Someone from Lexington, SC signed.
Oct 3rd, 2014
Harold S. from Tuscaloosa, AL signed.
Oct 3rd, 2014
charlene s. from Tuscaloosa, AL signed.
Sep 16th, 2014
johnny p. from Los Angeles, CA writes:
freedom!
Sep 16th, 2014
Someone from Birmingham, AL signed.
Sep 16th, 2014
Someone from Manassas, VA writes:
I applied for health insurance for me and my family before the deadline and I still do not have insurance and its going on seven months now the market place just keeps saying my application is being processed and it takes up to 30 days well last time I checked 7 months is a whole lot longer then 30 days and when my application is finally processed and I have insurance when ever that may be I have to back pay for all the months that I didn't have the insurance before I can even use it how does that make since when Im not able to use the insurance our country has become very greedy and we are not worried about the well being of our people or trying to help our people it is a law now that you must have insurance before the deadline of march 31 or you will be fined and penalized but wheres the law to making sure that we actually get the insurance that we were forced to sign up for my husband has served 12 years in the navy half of that time he was in iraq and Afghanistan fighting for a country that just wants to steal and rip off there own people this Obama care has only helped out welfare recipients who drain and fraud the system women who are sitting at home more then capable of working and would rather sit at home and collect foodstamps medi-caid section 8 assistance with utility bills gas vouchers welfare checks its ridiculous I am married and have 5 children and my husband works and goes to school full time and since we actually work and could use some government assistance we don't qualify because are income is a little more then 3000 a month with a family of 7 its ridiculous me and my children would have a better life and not struggle if me and my husband just sat around and didn't work and just let hard working tax payers pay for me and my family to live scotch free and not have to pay for anything i see welfare recipients driving Mercedes and wearing designer clothes and thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and living nicer then your average tax paying citizen now when is the laws going to be inforced that if i have to pass drug and alcohol test for them to receive there free benefits that every working American pays for then they should have to pass one to receive it just a thought
Sep 13th, 2014
Abraham D. from Laredo, TX signed.
Sep 12th, 2014
Marilyn A. from New Deal, TX signed.
Sep 8th, 2014
Devin G. from Birmingham, AL signed.
Aug 30th, 2014
Sofie K. from Fresno, CA signed.
Aug 26th, 2014
Wendy W. from Santa Rosa, CA writes:
Obama care needs to end so that people can in health make healthy decisions and not have a law make them physically ill for they as health are money and not body nor person.
Aug 14th, 2014
James S. from Muncie, IN writes:
This country is falling apart. EVERFYTHING is based on money and perceived power and we let it happen.
Aug 12th, 2014
James S. from Muncie, IN writes:
Why do you people who are supposed to represent us (the citizens) do nothing?
Aug 12th, 2014
James S. from Muncie, IN signed.