Tell Congress: Oppose Obama's "Executive Legislation"

Article I, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution states: "All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives."

Article I, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution states: “All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.”

Despite the Constitution’s clear language, Barack Obama said in his State of the Union address that he will act “with or without Congress” to further his Big Government agenda via executive orders and actions.

As Obama is positioned to craft unconstitutional “executive legislation,” we’ve got to rally elected servants and demand that they oppose each and every executive order and action that would attempt to "make law" apart from the U.S. Congress.

Take Action! Sign the petition and send a no-cost message to your U.S. Representative and Senators!

Feb 5th, 2014
Nita S. from Broken Arrow, OK signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Bob S. from Canyon, TX signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
David W. from Greeley, CO signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Michael M. from York, NE signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
THOMAS M. from Saint Paul, MN signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Someone from Meredith, NH signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Paul K. from Kingsville, TX signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Someone from Cincinnati, OH signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Thomas F. from Corinna, ME signed.
Robert C. from Chesterfield, VA writes:
Live up to your oath
Gary S. from Roswell, GA writes:
Stop the erosion of our freedoms. Have the courage and determination to live up to YOUR OATH of Office.
Feb 5th, 2014
Dale C. from Topeka, KS signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Marilyn S. from Taylorville, IL signed.
sandra m. from Punxsutawney, PA writes:
hey sen. casey, better listen because we will be voteing in the fall !
Feb 5th, 2014
Martha A. from Poughkeepsie, NY signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Someone from Gretna, LA signed.
Daniel I. from Tonasket, WA writes:
"Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country"! Sound familiar..well IT IS TIME! Time for every wussie Republican and Democrat to stand and take stock of just exactly what THEY are, and WHAT trust has been placed in them my the citizens of this Republic! Take the gloves off, STOP attempting to be "politicaly correct" and join forces to SAVE this Republic from the deceitful hands of this meglomanic-TYRANT! YOU are the FIRST line of defence of our precious Constitution..STAND UP and BE COUNTED!! I and my family will work tirelessly to either support or defeat your aspirations in the future...relative to the postion that YOU take in bringing this bigot to heel!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
Feb 5th, 2014
Doyle S. from Yukon, OK signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Leo J. S. from San Antonio, NM signed.
Lynn H. from Kennedale, TX writes:
Impeachment is an option!
Feb 5th, 2014
Fred H. from Henderson, NV signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Someone from Bristol, IN signed.
Robert D. from Oklahoma City, OK writes:
I am a retired MSgt.U.S.A.F. with 23 years. I emigrated from the island of MALTA in 1952. In 1953 I enlisted in the USAF to serve in Korea. I served 2 tours in Vietnam and Thailand. I earned 2 Air Medals while in Vietnam. I flew combat missions while stationed in Saigon. I have 5 boys. 3 of them were in the Air Force Academy.1 retired as a Lt.Col. I was very proud to serve and watching my sons serving. Now I am sick to my stomach with all the traitors we have in the White House. Including the majority of our Republicans. I wish I know what the hell they are afraid of. They should quit and resign,
Feb 5th, 2014
Evelyn B. from Tucson, AZ signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Joan C. from Niantic, CT signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Richard S. from Jacksonville, FL signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Randall B. from Washburn, MO signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Caryl K. from Bloomington, IL signed.
Evelyn G. S. from Saint Joseph, MO writes:
Impeachment is the only way to go. He needs to be 'GONE'........for our country and it's citizens sake.
Feb 5th, 2014
Someone from Jacksonville, FL signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Michael G. from Surprise, AZ signed.
Lora F. from Munford, TN writes:
Our Constitution provides that all laws should come from our elected officials in Congress, not from executive legislation. For our President to do so is clearly in violation of the Constution and should not be allowed by out lawmakers.
Feb 5th, 2014
Warren N. from Fort Wayne, IN signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Nancy R. from Taylors, SC signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
John F. from New Cumberland, PA signed.
Someone from Philpot, KY writes:
It's past time for drastic measure to be taken to stop these destructive acts and treats being done by the imposter without retaliation from our do nothing "leaders", other than a hand-full who earn their wages for themselves and the "do nothing leaders" .... What are the Constitution, Bill of Rights etc. for? There is no excuse for the dire condition of America, other than there is a well planned agenda that involves a well entrenched enemy within our gates and have assumed high places in D.C. It this is not so, why has Congress stood by while we are bled to death; why don't they produce fruit of a "leader" rather than continue to steal our money to pad their purses and cover for an imposter and his henchmen while they destroy America? If and when that occurs we must remember we are getting what we deserve. Sorry to say, to me, that seems to be the shadow of what we see in in our near future. Then we will have the pleasure of recalling America as a memory of what it used to be....God help us!
Feb 5th, 2014
Michael H. from Tucson, AZ signed.
Feb 5th, 2014
Edward C. from Cumming, GA signed.
David S. from Galion, OH writes:
Congress stand up & stop his legislation or resign and go home - your are not doing your job!!!!!!!!
Feb 5th, 2014
Someone from Rising Sun, IN signed.