Tell Congress: No Nuke Deal!

Take action and tell your U.S. representatives to oppose the nuclear "deal" with Iran – Tell them to vote against it and prepare to override an Obama veto.

An international “deal” was reached on July 14 that paves the way for Iran to obtain a nuclear weapon.

Congress now has until September 17 to make a decision for the United States on the agreement.

This is why we need you to contact legislators now.

Take action and tell your U.S. representatives to oppose the nuclear “deal” with Iran – Tell them to vote against it and prepare to override an Obama veto.

Sign your name below and proceed to send customizable letters to your U.S. Representative and Senators.

Joe P. from Bossier City, LA writes:
I'm ashamed of what our elected official have let the American people down. I can't believe all of you in Washington have allowed Obama to violate constitutional laws and bypass our many other laws because he wanted to. So much for the oath of office you swore to uphold!
Sep 18th, 2015
Ruth H. from Henderson, NV signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
Kraig K. from Avondale Estates, GA signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
Norman D. from Kalispell, MT signed.
Someone from Dana Point, CA writes:
Do the right thing. Scrap the deal and prepare to override the expected Obama veto. Do the right thing!!!
Ken M. from Bradford, RI writes:
The people we have elected to do the peoples work are NOT doing it. I want Trump to tell them all " Your Fired! "
Sep 18th, 2015
John R. from Seabrook, NH signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
Leonard T. from Denver, CO signed.
Tom M. from Forest Lakes, AZ writes:
Do your job as you were elected and trusted to do !
Sep 18th, 2015
Leonard T. from Denver, CO signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
John B. from Millville, NJ signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
Dorothy M. from Glendora, CA signed.
Dodie (AKA Delores) G. from Elk River, MN writes:
I am 73 years old. This Iran deal endangers every person in the USA, and that's just the part of the "treaty/document" we are aware of. I liken this to The Passion of Christ, when Jesus was betrayed by Judas for 30 pieces of silver. I say NO. Dodie G
Delores G. from Elk River, MN writes:
Sep 18th, 2015
Mark G. from Welch, WV signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
Ken D. from Seminole, TX signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
Terry G. from Benson, NC signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
BRUNO F. C. from Salem, OR signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
C. Wayne M. from Russell, KS signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
Paul J. from Greenfield, TN signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
jerry s. from Nederland, TX signed.
Delores G. from Elk River, MN writes:
Sep 18th, 2015
Greg M. from Onamia, MN signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
James d. from Doylestown, PA signed.
Robert H. from Fort Washington, MD writes:
NO,NO,, "never" Please keep us safe. !!!!!!!
Sep 18th, 2015
Lee J. from Grant Park, IL signed.
Betty W. from Princeton, NC writes:
Absolutely no nuke deal. I'll be watching our vote and will remember when and if you run for office again.
Sep 18th, 2015
james s. from San Jose, CA signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
george k. from Tucson, AZ signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
Someone from Fredericksburg, VA signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
Someone from Hobbs, NM signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
Brett N. from Fayetteville, GA signed.
Someone from Littleton, CO writes:
I'm just a 75 year old grandma. and I even know this deal stinks to high heaven ! I'm concerned for my children and grandchildren ! You'd have to be insane to approve of this !! Don't do it !!!!
Larry & Linda C. from Asheboro, NC writes:
how can you trust a country the keeps chanting "death to America" and threatens destroy Israel
Roberta K. from Hernando, FL writes:
Shame on you if you don't protect the security of our country, and stand up for common decency.
Sep 18th, 2015
Arthur T. from Freedom, CA signed.
Sep 18th, 2015
Duane F. from Chino, CA signed.
Someone from Porter Ranch, CA writes:
You will never be able to undo what will come from this deal; our future depends on it. To say that the deal will avoid war is hypocrisy. Handing over a nuclear "deal" is just a small delay from the real war. Wise up and stop being Obama puppets!
Susan P M. from Portsmouth, VA writes:
no deal with murderers
Suzanne P. from Norman, OK writes:
The secret side deals that even Congress has not seen or if they have are told to keep it silent from the American People, is enough to know this is a fraudulent, on what we have been lead to believe. Say NO Congress! Think of America and Israel first. Iran is already rejecting inspections. Listen to American people not this Anti-American President Obama. When has he kept his word?