RIGHTMARCH: Tell Congress to DEFUND Obamacare!

YES, I want to help DEMAND that Congress not waste one more taxpayer dime establishing this "healthcare" TRAIN WRECK!

We agree with the lead Senate author of Obamacare, Democrat Sen. Max Baucus, that Obamacare has become a "huge train wreck"! We need to mobilize folks to take action right away to force Congress to DEFUND this unconstitutional monstrosity before it's too late... So we've set up an easy way for you to make your voice heard LOUD AND CLEAR -- you can send a free message to your U.S. Representative and Senators AT ONCE, urging that they RIP Obamacare OUT by it's ROOTS -- NOW!

Aug 21st, 2013
Brenda M. from Alpharetta, GA signed.
Aug 21st, 2013
Timothy K. from Hilliard, OH writes:
Looking justice for the 4 Americans who died senselessly as a result of an inaction from an incompetent President and Secretary of State. What say you?????
Aug 21st, 2013
Robert C. from Rocklin, CA signed.
Aug 21st, 2013
Becky B. from Cedar Rapids, IA signed.
Aug 21st, 2013
Kathy B. from Lindsay, CA signed.
Aug 21st, 2013
PATTY A. from Middleburg, FL signed.
Aug 21st, 2013
Gail T. from South Amboy, NJ signed.
Aug 21st, 2013
Dawn N. from Hot Springs National Park, AR signed.
Aug 21st, 2013
Cheryl W. from Keller, TX writes:
Congress doesn't want it, Unions do not want it, the IRS doesn't want it and we will not allow you to push it down our throats. Guess what? We don't want it either! Defund this atrocity you are pushing.
Thomas H. from Indianapolis, IN writes:
You have represented us well. Please keep up the good work. Also, stand firm on border security before other immigration reform
Aug 20th, 2013
Lisa T. from Hanover, PA signed.
Aug 20th, 2013
Someone from Lumberton, NJ signed.
Patsy D. from Caliente, NV writes:
I Demand a special prosecutor in the Benghazi coverup scandal. I Demand someone be held responsible and PUNISHED in the IRS scandal. I Demand 0bamacare be DEFUNDED! I Demand someone be held responsible in the Fast and Furious scandal. I demand the NSA stop trampling on my rights. I Demand the NDAA be repealed. I Demand the patriot act be repealed! I Demand congress and the senate stop trying to take away the our First and Second Amendment rights! I DEMAN YOU TELL ME WHEN ALL OF YOU BECAME BETTER THAN US? HOW DARE ANY OF YOU GET A SUBSIDY FOR THIS OBAMACARE CRAP AND LEAVE THE MIDDLE CLASS HANGING! Who the heck do you all think you are? You were elected to speak for us...DO YOUR JOB! If you love your country, then DO YOUR JOB! Be a part of the solution to our country's problems and not part of the problem! WE NEED TRUE PATRIOTS TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY AND OUR ECONOMY! You swore to uphold the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic. EVERY problem our country is suffering from was caused by all of you politicians both past and present! It's time to take responsibility for it and FIX IT!
Paul D. from Springdale, AR writes:
Investigate and PROSECUTE over Benghazi! Repeal obummercare! IRS NSA No amnesty and leave our guns alone Thank you, have a nice day
Aug 20th, 2013
Someone from Bastrop, TX signed.
Aug 20th, 2013
Dan J. from Ruskin, FL signed.
Aug 20th, 2013
Darrin S. from Springfield, OR signed.
Aug 20th, 2013
Marc W. from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Aug 20th, 2013
Lewis D. from Woodland, CA signed.
Aug 20th, 2013
Bruce H. from Pasco, WA signed.
Aug 20th, 2013
Someone from Pasco, WA signed.
Aug 20th, 2013
Bruce H. from Pasco, WA signed.
Aug 20th, 2013
Bruce H. from Pasco, WA signed.
Aug 19th, 2013
Virginia C. from Big Spring, TX writes:
We all know that abortion is the murder of a human being. It's not the murder of a dog or whale or snake. If it was, there would be someone standing up and trying to save the dog, whale or snake!!!!!!!!!!! This really makes me sick. Our priorities are so mixed up!!!!!!!!! Please stand up and scream!!! If you don't, there will be more babies dying!!!!!!!!!! Thank you,
Aug 19th, 2013
NANCY L. from Sacramento, CA signed.