RIGHTMARCH: Tell Congress to DEFUND Obamacare!

YES, I want to help DEMAND that Congress not waste one more taxpayer dime establishing this "healthcare" TRAIN WRECK!

We agree with the lead Senate author of Obamacare, Democrat Sen. Max Baucus, that Obamacare has become a "huge train wreck"! We need to mobilize folks to take action right away to force Congress to DEFUND this unconstitutional monstrosity before it's too late... So we've set up an easy way for you to make your voice heard LOUD AND CLEAR -- you can send a free message to your U.S. Representative and Senators AT ONCE, urging that they RIP Obamacare OUT by it's ROOTS -- NOW!

Nov 26th, 2013
Kristin R. from Fort Thomas, KY signed.
Nov 26th, 2013
Phillip D. from Three Rivers, CA writes:
Kill it !
Nov 26th, 2013
Richard H. from Battleboro, NC writes:
How many more failures does Obamacare need to show before you all act? Defund Obamacare!
Nov 26th, 2013
Nell W. from Opp, AL signed.
Nov 26th, 2013
Someone from Champlin, MN signed.
Nov 26th, 2013
Stephen L. from Farmersville, TX signed.
Nov 26th, 2013
Hugo B. from Eagle River, AK signed.
Nov 26th, 2013
Mike A. from Fultonham, NY signed.
Nov 26th, 2013
BONNIE K. from Helena, MT signed.
Nov 25th, 2013
Ken S. from Las Vegas, NV writes:
I find it extremely sad and shameful that our elected Democrat members of Congress just sit idly by as each passing day Obamacare causes more agonizing stress on Americans and more damage to our already terrible economy and job status. Democrats are not only doing nothing about this but most are actually supporting it. Furthermore, this is the most dishonest, corrupt, and incompetent administration in our nation's history, and Democrats in Congress are supporting this. In fact, Democrats are acting as the defense attorneys in the corrupt IRS scandal and the other scandals. Obamacare is not only a very dishonest scam on Americans but it's the biggest catastrophe ever enacted by any Congress, and it was only Democrats that voted for it. Is there any decency and honor at all left in the Democratic Party? I was raised a Democrat and my very first election as a young man in Mass. I proudly voted for JFK. I'm still very proud of that vote today. However, over the years the party kept giving me less reasons to vote for it and less reasons to be proud of it, to the point where I had to hold my nose to vote for a Democrat and then to the point several years ago where I vote against all Democrats. God willing, I'm still alive for the next two elections to relish the results.
Nov 25th, 2013
Someone from Milwaukee, WI signed.
Nov 25th, 2013
CJeanne D. from Rockford, IL signed.
Nov 25th, 2013
Nell W. from Opp, AL signed.
Nov 25th, 2013
Roy K. from Wheaton, IL signed.
Nov 25th, 2013
Wendell G. from Stephenville, TX signed.
Someone from West Hempstead, NY writes:
REPEAL OBAMACARE NOW OR ALL DEMS WILL LOSE IN THE 22014 ELECTION
Nov 24th, 2013
Sharon L C. from Salt Lake City, UT signed.
Kathryn S. from Freeport, FL writes:
My insurance will be cancelled. Obamacare policy which is by far a worse policy than I now have, will cost me 300% more than the premium I now pay. I cannot afford this. I will have to just be without insurance for the first time since I started working 42 yrs ago!!!!
Frances L. from Culver City, CA writes:
DEFUND OBAMACARE OR BETTER YET REPEAL OBAMACARE! IT CAN NOT BE FIXED!
Nov 24th, 2013
Someone from O Brien, FL signed.
Nov 24th, 2013
Denise P. from Phoenix, AZ signed.
Nov 24th, 2013
Hon. & Mrs. Paul D. from Anaheim, CA signed.
Nov 24th, 2013
James P. from Holland, OH signed.
LouAnn G. from Cedarburg, WI writes:
Obey your oath of office! Stop this president and his minions from selling out the American people to our enemies!!!! Stop his illegal actions - Obama care, treaties which take away our sovereignty and parental rights etc. IMPEACH this president for crimes against the United States and its citizens!
Nov 24th, 2013
Warren N. from Fort Wayne, IN signed.
Nov 24th, 2013
David S. from San Antonio, TX signed.
Nov 24th, 2013
fred g. from Ogden, UT signed.
Nov 24th, 2013
Someone from Conroe, TX signed.
Someone from Sun City, CA writes:
Baucus is bailing out of office. He was one of the culprits forcing this down our throats. I remember Michele Bachman at the hearings countering what they all were saying. She knew more than all and trumpeted the warning. Yet the media persecuted her. The public ignored her warnings over and over again.
Nov 24th, 2013
Thomas P. from Sulphur, LA signed.
Boyd J. from Petros, TN writes:
I know you won`t do what the people want, because he has all of you brainwashed. But it`s still worth a try
Nov 24th, 2013
Ray S. from Lancaster, OH signed.
Nov 24th, 2013
Someone from Painesville, OH signed.
Nov 23rd, 2013
Ben M. from Elba, AL signed.
Nov 23rd, 2013
Elizabeth I. from Tonasket, WA signed.
Nov 23rd, 2013
BF and Jane C. from Heflin, AL signed.
Nov 23rd, 2013
BF and Jane C. from Heflin, AL signed.
Nov 23rd, 2013
Daniel I. from Tonasket, WA signed.
Nov 23rd, 2013
David C. from Port Saint Lucie, FL signed.
Nov 23rd, 2013
nancy h. from Erie, PA signed.