Defund Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood's Senior Director of Medical Services admitted that her organization sells fetal body parts…

Planned Parenthood’s Senior Director of Medical Services admitted that her organization sells fetal body parts…

She told undercover investigators that buyers want hearts, lungs, and “as many in tact livers as possible” – and that they sell “anywhere from thirty to one-hundred dollars [each], depending on the facility and what’s involved.”

While numerous controversies have plagued Planned Parenthood in the past, nothing has ever surfaced like this...

If you agree that Congress must act, add your name below and proceed to contact your U.S. Representative and each of your Senators.

Not only is time to eliminate all federal funds to Planned Parenthood, each and every branch must be investigated so that individuals who have participated in the selling of human organs may be brought to justice.

chester c. from Wilmington, NC writes:
Why is it that one will defend a convicted murderer from the death penalty but think nothing of killing a baby in a womb? Do these people ever thank God that they were not the one to decide if they came into this world or not? If they were the baby in the womb would they give the decision of life or death to someone who thinks like they do? I have an adopted sister. There is not a day that goes by that I am not glad for the decision my parents made in her regards. There has never been a day that I did not feel glad about her being in my life. I rejoice with the angels above that I could be so lucky as to experience her impact on my life. I choose life & love. How evil & despicable can someone be as to convict a person not able to speak for their self? How can they espouse love & compassion for another when they know that today's activity & work will result in the death of an innocent child? Today God makes a life - who gave them the power to cancel his beautiful creation? To go so far as to joke about it or monetarily benefit from it is proof of the inhumanity of others. How many children do you have to kill to get a Lamborghini? What kind of sick person dresses for work & the joy of being with others when they know that their decisions of the day will result in the acts of murder & the death of innocent lives. I was more than once asked how I could be a police officer & endure the actions of others without losing my cool composure. My reply was I do a good job - I work for a positive outcome & I ignore the source of the problem - I just work around them. When the outcome was good - I felt good. How does someone feel good about the things they do when death is the only result? I have always found that the worst offender cries the loudest for mercy. What will their cry be like when Saint Peter says not here - not today - not any day ever? Do you want to believe it was not their fault - that it was always somebody else's doing? Maybe they were just trying to avoid any harm while working to get their Lamborghini? Ask yourself - if any life matters - how can you support anyone who murders or aborts God's newest creation? What does your actions say about the kind of person you are? I will not judge another but I will ask you for your thought? Do you ever think these people are evil - insane or are psychopathic killers? Why is it that people who practice eugenics or abortion are always bragging about their compassion for life & their willingness to help others? Do you believe them? Why is it that they prey only on the troubled or emotionally distraught young female? It is like asking a shark not to eat a disabled fish. So think about your day at work as you travel to the office or the killing field - What good thing will I do today? What kindness will I exhibit to my fellow human beings today? At the end of the day what will I reflect upon the most as my greatest accomplishment of the day? What act am I really proud of doing today? Alternative question
Aug 23rd, 2015
Angela K. from Murfreesboro, TN signed.
Aug 23rd, 2015
Robert W. from Windermere, FL signed.
Aug 23rd, 2015
Fred K. from Murfreesboro, TN signed.
Fred S. from La Fontaine, IN writes:
This is not what it is supposed to be. Killing for profit no matter how much money is involved 1 penny or 1000.00 to me it is murder for hire at the tax payers expense.
Aug 23rd, 2015
Donald A. from Canajoharie, NY signed.
Aug 23rd, 2015
Charles W. from Imperial Beach, CA signed.
Kristin S. from Silverton, OR writes:
Abortion and murder are crimes. Planned parenthood commits both. I do not want any of my tax dollars supporting Planned Parenthood.
Kristin S. from Toledo, OR writes:
Kristin S. from Toledo, OR writes:
Aug 23rd, 2015
David M. from Prescott Valley, AZ signed.
Aug 23rd, 2015
Matthew W. from Austin, TX signed.
Aug 23rd, 2015
Patrick H. from Fairland, IN signed.
Aug 23rd, 2015
John D. from West Warwick, RI signed.
Gary t. from Greenbrier, AR writes:
This is the most disgusting human rights volation I have ever heard
Aug 23rd, 2015
Aaron O. from Orange, CA signed.
Aug 23rd, 2015
Kristin W. from Houston, TX signed.
Aug 23rd, 2015
charlynn P. from Blackfoot, ID signed.
Aug 23rd, 2015
Joseph S. from Glen Burnie, MD signed.
Aug 23rd, 2015
charlynn P. from Blackfoot, ID signed.
Patti E. from Mills, WY writes:
Please, if you nothing else of value this year..... DEFUND Planned Parenthood ! Don't let the blood of all the babies (past and future) be on your hands, also.
Ann N. from Albuquerque, NM writes:
Please take immediate action to defund Planned Parenthood. This barbaric murder of innocent babies cannot continue. Please see below quoted message from Constitutional Rights PAC. Thank you. "Planned Parenthood is a criminal operation... A new video released by the Center For Medical Progress features the testimony of Holly O’Donnell -- a "procurement technician" for Planned Parenthood affiliate StemExpress. O'Donnell claims staff at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte's Alameda Clinic harvested the brain of a living baby after a failed abortion... in other words, that they committed murder. This is why Constitutional Rights PAC is calling on the San Jose Police Department to act. Join us in demanding San Jose law officials to launch a homicide investigation -- Call SJPD at 408-277-8900 today."
Aug 23rd, 2015
John L. from South Bound Brook, NJ signed.
Aug 23rd, 2015
Carol W. from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Aug 23rd, 2015
Carl P. from Kansas City, KS signed.
Aug 22nd, 2015
Someone from Soddy Daisy, TN signed.
Aug 22nd, 2015
Sandra Y. from Gravette, AR signed.
Roberta G. from Claremont, CA writes:
This is murder.
Aug 22nd, 2015
Joshua R. from Julesburg, CO signed.
Lance C. from Boyd, MN writes:
The blood of millions of babies is on this nation. We need to defund planned parenthood.
Aug 22nd, 2015
Larry S. from Berea, KY signed.
Aug 22nd, 2015
William F. from New York, NY signed.
France R. from Salt Lake City, UT writes:
Stop killing babies.
Aug 22nd, 2015
Dan W. from Hobbs, NM signed.
Someone from Cardiff By The Sea, CA writes:
I believe it is a right to a individual woman to make her own decision on abortion. Only her immediate family can influence her, [it's family]. Ultimately she will answer for her actions. no government sanctioned tax payer money or should any federal,state or local government can ever dictate morality upon citizens.
Aug 22nd, 2015
richard m. from Anaheim, CA signed.
Aug 22nd, 2015
Arlene A. from Denham Springs, LA signed.
Bruce R. from Hemet, CA writes:
This is Murder
Anna H. from Helena, MT writes:
How much More do you have to see?
Thomas S. from Lawrenceburg, IN writes:
PP needs to be defunded if not completely shut down.